U2 3d!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actually the camera/crane was on Adams side on the first show, and on Edges side on the second, and there was a announcement at the back of the field that said that everyone who entered the stadium agreed to be filmed for whatever purposes the video would be used promotional, commercial, etc, to bad we were just a rehearsal :wink:

I thought it was going to be televised later on, but I guess not

Has anyone seen a 3D Imax Film? They are simply :drool: . They could show anything and its jaw dropping. But a U2 concert on a 6 story screen in 3D would be mind blowing. Only negative, they'll more than likely cut the show to 60-90 minutes. But still...COBL in 3D :ohmy:

in fact... can you imagine the Vertigo circles in 3D?!?!?
that'll be fcking mind-blowing (and potentially nauseating)

digsy said:
in fact... can you imagine the Vertigo circles in 3D?!?!?
that'll be fcking mind-blowing (and potentially nauseating)

Then let's hope Hamish isn't directing.....:eyebrow:

Wait, are you guys more excited about the U2 3D IMAX, or the Ruffian 3D IMAX? :scratch:

:wink:

Utoo said:

Wait, are you guys more excited about the U2 3D IMAX, or the Ruffian 3D IMAX? :scratch:

:lmao: ^

Utoo said:

Well, maybe we can get Ruffian doing her Italian-speaking XXX scenes as part of the previews...

How many IMAX cinemas are there?

Imagine the rush for tickets......

I am such a dork for looking this up...

There are 250 IMAX theatres operating in 36 countries and about half of them are set up for 3D presentations, according to www.imax.com.

:nerd:

U2@NYC said:

Well, maybe we can get Ruffian doing her Italian-speaking XXX scenes as part of the previews...

Did you see all the drool in here? Seems like we're not the only persons in this world that are extremely excited about this announcement :wink:

U2Man said:

Did you see all the drool in here? Seems like we're not the only persons in this world that are extremely excited about this announcement :wink:

I actually think that we might be finding Ruffian a new career... she definetly has the audience... :wink:

U2Man said:

This just in, the costume designer for Ruffian's new film has presented the proposed uniforms...

83061.jpg

5D170763-9E9F-4F51-9B2E-3F4E8FA9FC77.gif

Back
Top Bottom