Two Tickets for Two Shows for Prop Members???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the email sent yesterday I am to understand that as a former prop member, I can get two tickets for two shows (for a total of 4) during the presale. The first tuesday presale it looks like I can get two tickets for a show as a former prop member, then the next day be eligible for two more for a show as a U2.com member.

Does this look right to anyone else?

Here's the part of the email that pertains to this:

As a former Propaganda subscriber with an unused code, you will be able to use your code to buy 2 PAIRS OF TICKETS FOR TWO SHOWS OF YOUR CHOICE (4 tickets in total) in the pre-sale for the Fall leg.

if you have an unused presale code you can get all 4 on tuesday. If you used your presale code during the first leg then yes you can buy one pair on tuesday.

Honestly, the way I interpreted the email is that you can get both shows using the Prop presale period.

I'm really disregarding the second email since I believe every single u2.com member that is eligible for the presale received it and since Prop members also fall into this category our u2.com id's received it also.

Holy shit, this second email to prop members has caused so much confusion it's ridiculous. Zootopia is littered with these posts also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom