twickenham standing sold out !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
eventually got through and then they came up with there are no longer any tickets available for what u have chosen!

although it is indeed a shambles, don't forget that this is only a sell out on the pre-sales, there will be more standing tickets on public sale on friday. Hopefully there will be loads available again then.

how can the whole GA area be sold out? this is only a pre-sale for fan members? there must be 35,000 GA tickets for twickenham don't tell me thay have all gone!

andyuk said:
how can the whole GA area be sold out? this is only a pre-sale for fan members? there must be 35,000 GA tickets for twickenham don't tell me thay have all gone!

Of course they haven't gone. Only a small number would be reserved for the presale.

I'm assuming they looked at the number of U2.com members in each country and set aside x number of seating, x number of standing. It could well be that people who had planned to sit have now gone for standing because of the prices for example? That could easily throw out their numbers available.

well i paid $40 to join u2.com i think the least i deserve is to get 4 tickets to the concert i want to see!

BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP! BRING BACK PROP!

NEED TO GET SOME HEADACHE TABLETS NOW!

Back
Top Bottom