Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit early today, isn't it?
This setlist should be a tad different from yesterdays, shouldn't it? Do you think they'll finally add Crumbs from Your Table? Any soundcheck rumors yet?

I'm going shoe shopping.
I'll be back...

5 pm Local time doors open
A lot less happening than yesterday, even ppl arriving late are getting FOS wristbands.

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Zoo Station und Vertigo played for the soundcheck

I'm back from shopping and spent way too much. :guilt:

How many bands are opening for them today? U2log has a pic of Idlewild and u2tours says Interpol is playing today as well. And then someone mentions Ash...

And my cat seems to be going through a barfing phase today as well. Damn this shedding season...

Sheffield here.
Wild Horses? I heard them soundchecking it yesterday. I heard from the box office that there were still tickets left for tonight. Can you believe that of London?

1stOne said:
Sheffield here.
Wild Horses? I heard them soundchecking it yesterday. I heard from the box office that there were still tickets left for tonight. Can you believe that of London?

They could have kept some tickets aside in order to discourage scalpers... it's a good thing..

U2dork said:
I'm back from shopping and spent way too much. :guilt:

How many bands are opening for them today? U2log has a pic of Idlewild and u2tours says Interpol is playing today as well. And then someone mentions Ash...

And my cat seems to be going through a barfing phase today as well. Damn this shedding season...

:wave: Hello :)

as for my cat, she hasn't barfed today . . . yet

:wave: @ everyone

I honestly believe the cat barfing thing is a form of protest over something they don't like. I'm glad people don't puke whenever something happens that they don't like...

Moving on to nicer topics... I wonder if I Still Haven't Found is going to start being a regular item in the setlists?

Rumour control:

Ash were watched by Edge & Bono'S Daughters
(quelle; U2forum.com

and my cat... oh - i don't have a cat
that's strange :)

can't wait for the show to begin - i just love 2nd nights :D

I'M popping in and out here

Theron is about to get naked in the church on TV:drool:

Gizmo (my cat) sais sorry for the dark brown stain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom