Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY......Bono thanks everyone and thanks Ash.....
BEAUTIFUL DAY

How typical - we're gonna get Wild Horses tonight and......we don't have a soundboard recording like yesterday :rant:

sami0201 said:

yeah...where can I get that recording? I haven't heard it yet..

It's up on U2Torrents (several). Otherwise try the Audio section if you haven't already!

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELEVATION
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

U2Man said:
How typical - we're gonna get Wild Horses tonight and......we don't have a soundboard recording like yesterday :rant:

Thats exactly why they didnt play it last night. Because they dont have it down the way they like yet and the chances of screwing it up are great. They arent going to take that chance when its being broadcast.

Its not a soundboard recording either, its an FM broadcast which isnt the same and I think its a poorly mixed one at that. Too many ambient mics or something. Better than nothing, but I'm hoping a good aud. recording comes out of it also.

I hope the ISHFWILF/AIWIY combo becomes a real staple and survived to Cardiff.

Just got back from London. Way too tired to hup on in a setlist party, and I also have to study for my exams.
It was good standing at Twickenham knowing that you all were partying along !!! Thank you

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELEVATION
BEAUTIFUL DAY
WILD HORSES

ramblin rose said:
VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELEVATION
BEAUTIFUL DAY
WILD HORSES

:drool:

Woah! ISHFWILF/WGRYWH...

So they replace one of my rarely played all-time favourites with another! Fantastic! AIWIY after this and WOWY later in the set and it will have 5/6 of my top 6. The 6th is Acrobat.

Hello :)

I'm baack!...:)....i see Bono has discovered Nelly...:lmao:...and ABOY has made its come back....cool...hope they make some other changes tonight/Today...:laugh:

:shocked:...now who expected that one!!....wild horses after ISHFWILF...HAHA!! I love these guys :heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom