Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys - I've got one eye watching the cardinal game right now but had to pop in

trying to decide the 3rd leg shows I want to go to right now :hmm:

ramblin rose said:
What's funny about taping the lyrics is that during Boston 3 Bono barely looked away from the teleprompter. I was laughing the whole time because you could tell he was doing everything possible to not fuck up the lyrics.

:lol: I was too far away to tell, but I did notice that he stayed in one spot most of the time :wink:

It worked though, it was a very good version of that song :up:

kellyahern said:

I would like to second Diane's comments, except that I like Larry's new hairdo, he could just ease up on the gel a wee bit :sexywink:

perhaps cut back to one bottle of gel?:wink:

kellyahern said:

What this about St. Louis I saw you mention the other day? :)

I'm actually looking at the lovely GA's I've fot for that show right now - it's the time btw sept and december I'm thinking about right now

Hoping for OOTS today as we have established that Europe has fathers day as well:wink:

Boards with writing (lyrics) have been stuck on both the Bstages

A surprise is in the air

Gizmo agrees

ramblin rose said:
Woohoo, looks like they started a little earlier today, gives them some more time before the curfew.

Wish they had donr that last night, the end was a bit 'rushed'

Evening all hope nobody travelling down from the midlands today gets caught in traffic there was a horriffic accident on the m40 just before the m25 junction around lunch time

Just to add the Arena show is far better imo
Vertigo 2 is good, Vertigo 1 not so....
:reject:

nurse chrissi said:
hi guys - I've got one eye watching the cardinal game right now but had to pop in

trying to decide the 3rd leg shows I want to go to right now :hmm:

You will be happy to know that the Yankees are beating the Cubs in the top of the 7th inning right now! It is so unusual to see those blue uniforms at Yankee Stadium.

And I KNOW the show I'd want to see is one of the Vegas shows!

I like them putting ABOY earlier in the show. I like the song, I just don't think it's strong enough to be in the last segment of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom