Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY......Bono thanks everyone and thanks Ash.....
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY / FATHER ABRAHAM
BULLET THE BLUE SKY / THE HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA / WHEN JONNIE COMES MARCHING HOME
RUNNING TO STAND STILL /HAPPY BIRTHDAY / WALK ON as human rights declaration scrolls up the screen.......

Is it a FULL version of WALK ON?????:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
I read B in Conversation a week ago, and just got Killing Bono yesterday (although here it's called "I Was Bono's Doppelganger," a reflection of our relatively nonviolent society?). Looking forward to getting started on that one.

I actually ordered 4 U2 books....Bono in conversation...U2 at the End of the World.....Killing Bono...and a small thing called U2 touch the Flame. When I decide to start reading some U2 books, I start reading some U2 books. Will not read the 4 in a row, though, will sprinkle them in. About to start The Tipping Point later today.

U2dork said:
also from U2log:

8.53pm: band are playing Wild Horses. Followed by City of Blinding Lights and Miracle Drug, which is dedicated ‘to the front row, for letting this Irishman sweat all over you.’ All together now: Eeew.

:lol:

well sweat is the most sterile of the bodily fluids so really its not that big a deal - but then again in my line of work sweat is pretty tame:huh:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah's reading it now. She started earlier today, and she's three quarters of the way through it. She can't put it down.

Just as well, as I currently have html issues to solve. :mad:

Just taking a bit of a break. :wink:

If I were her, I'd give the book back to you as soon as you asked. Don't want to be tasered. :wink:

And by bit of a break, you mean you'll be on here for a few hours right? :lol:

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY / FATHER ABRAHAM
BULLET THE BLUE SKY / THE HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA / WHEN JONNIE COMES MARCHING HOME
RUNNING TO STAND STILL /HAPPY BIRTHDAY / WALK ON as human rights declaration scrolls up the screen.......
PRIDE IN THE NAME OF LOVE
STREETS

No spoken words said:

I actually ordered 4 U2 books....Bono in conversation...U2 at the End of the World.....Killing Bono...and a small thing called U2 touch the Flame. When I decide to start reading some U2 books, I start reading some U2 books. Will not read the 4 in a row, though, will sprinkle them in. About to start The Tipping Point later today.

You'll love At the End of the World. I was shocked at the openness, the access to the band, and the freedom the author had.

the rockin edge said:

there's probably some people here who would bottle Bonos sweat and keep it in a vile next to their bed

I tried doing that, but the glass broke. So now I just have shards of glass with his sweat on it. :wink:

pitnol.jpg

VintagePunk said:

You'll love At the End of the World. I was shocked at the openness, the access to the band, and the freedom the author had.

Yeah, that's the one I was most looking forward to reading, I'm saving it for last.

Looking pretty good so far! Let's hope for some more surprises in the encore. My guess is that it will be very similar to the others, although we might actually get Original of the Species tonight, which would be awesome.

Ya know, I always wind up being next to that one guy who's dripping with sweat at shows and it's totally disgusting, but somehow, I really don't think I'd mind if I happened to get a little Bono sweat on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom