Toronto Rehearsal Rumour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theedge070

War Child
From the Rumor Mill: U2 and Katrina

We know you don't like rumors. And well, we try our best to post rumors that are interesting, relevant and newsworthy. This one, courtesy of our forums, is no different.

"There is a rumour circulating at Universal Canada that U2 will open up a rehearsal in Toronto next weekend for the relief effort....cover charge for cash and a food drive. Someone in mid-management at the venue said it will be Sunday, September 11 @ 2 pm."

Sounds like a noble effort if it turns out to be true.

What do you guys think of this?

I know :shh: Just replied in the thread,,, You wont like it

I think it's a great idea. It's a good way for them to address the hurricane's aftermath, etc., without having to make it a regular part of their show this leg, as some people are calling for. I think this charity show is a much better idea.

I wonder how much the tix are going to be...and how high they'll get scalped for...:eyebrow:

I hope they plan on letting people know soon then, so those that can make it can change their travel arrangements in time.....

i wish i was arriving there before Friday--it would be amazing if this is true :hyper:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I hope they plan on letting people know soon then, so those that can make it can change their travel arrangements in time.....

I agree! I need to know so I can figure out work...

This may be redundant, but those going to the Toronto shows can also help out with the relief efforts by attending (and participating) in the "Into The Heart / V3 / ATOMIC JAM" happening on the Sunday before the shows.

Admission is $1, All funds raised from that
fundraiser will go straight to the American Red Cross Hurricane
Katrina Relief Fund.

Plus, you get to be in a U2 tribute band for a song (or two) :)

One lucky person will be the winner of two U2 concert tickets for any show in North America!!

Details at our site

OCTOBER - A Celebration of U2

and here:

Into The Heart International U2 Fan Festival

Back
Top Bottom