Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6.gif
rose? Oh no! Please take care and feel better soon :hug:

I was going to Vegas, then I decided I couldn't afford it, then a friend said he could get GAs from a client, and I said "fuck it, I'm going!"

:wink:

If they play Discotheque I'll seriously be disappointed... I really wanted to hear it last night, but they didn't play it. :( I got hardly any Achtung material and no Pop (my favorite album). They didn't even play Zoo Station...

YOU KNOW WHAT would be a great twist in the never-ending Vertigo Tour Saga?!?!?!?

Daniel Lanois playing "Falling at Your Feet" !!!! :drool: :( :sad:

corianderstem said:
I was going to Vegas, then I decided I couldn't afford it, then a friend said he could get GAs from a client, and I said "fuck it, I'm going!"

I asked my mom to come with me, so I wouldn't hear from my parents about how much money I was wasting :lol:.

When I said Vegas, I saw her eyes light up and though :hmm: "this is a way not to here nagging for the next few months." :wink:

Knapster said:

Where can we get Toronto 2???

Check out this thread:

forum.interference.com/t139893.html

The second post has the link to the full concert in mp3; scroll down and you'll find the u2torrents.com link.

1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo -snippet Rockaway Beach
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co
5. The Ocean
6. Beautiful Day-Snippet of SGT Pepper
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it Own Your Own - Snippet, Dirty Old Town
9. Love and Peace or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet in the Blue Sky Snippet Hands That Built America and Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

Human Rights Video

13. Pride (In the Name of Love)
14. Where the Streets Have No Name
15. One - Daniel Lanois playing the Irish Falcon - Old Man River Snippet Eddie Vedder on Stage!! (singing Old Man river!)

Slamming J said:
If they play Discotheque I'll seriously be disappointed... I really wanted to hear it last night, but they didn't play it. :( I got hardly any Achtung material and no Pop (my favorite album). They didn't even play Zoo Station...
\

does anybody have any reasonable explaination why they would drop zoo station!!

sami0201 said:
is it possible to get tim tams in the USA or are they only on that side of the world?

I wanna try one! :sad:

You can order them in!

corianderstem said:
Wait, now people will be disappointed if they DO play Discotheque?

Make up your minds, people!!!

I'll only be disappointed for selfish reasons... I'll be happy they are finally doing a change, but bummed they didn't do it for my show since it's one of my favorites.

corianderstem said:
Wait, now people will be disappointed if they DO play Discotheque?

Make up your minds, people!!!

Eddie Vedder guesting on MOFO... HI-larious! :lol:

sami0201 said:
is it possible to get tim tams in the USA or are they only on that side of the world?

I wanna try one! :sad:

I'm in the US and the only thing worse than never trying one is growing up with them in Aus then moving to the US and not having any since!!!! Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom