Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:( I've never seen U2 in NZ. They last came in 1993 a month before my seventh birthday. They last visited my city - Wellington - in 1989.

Saw them for the first time in Boston this year.

And regarding the rugby, this LiveJournal icon of mine will answer your question:

Ha, nice! What, so you are just a year younger then me so! For some reason I thought you were a lot older. Which Boston night?

{paintedroses} said:

I wish I could remember quotes like that :der:

And you, you neurotic one woman freak show, take your blah blah to the blah blah-ologist because if you are so stupid as to confront the chief of medicine over some quasi-offensive endearment, then you've just got to go ahead and replace the captain of your brain ship because she is drunk at the wheel.

Hmmm...I see things are getting off to a good start.

I'm off to the show, having timed it so that I will arrive just as the opening act leaves the stage. See you all later!:wave:

RavenBlue said:
So will they start with COBL again tonight? Or will it be back to Vertigo?

Or perhaps MOFO?

Maybe LAPOE? I'm betting on COBL though.

biff said:
Hmmm...I see things are getting off to a good start.

I'm off to the show, having timed it so that I will arrive just as the opening act leaves the stage. See you all later!:wave:

:lol: I like your sense of timing! Have a good one and see you later!

Biff I just sent you a PM...hopefully he got it in time! I asked him to TM me the set since we dont seem to have a source yet. Eeek!

LAPOE at the start would be cool for sure. You know I bet they'd do a killer version of Neil Youngs Keep On Rockin' In The Free World!

He did it at the Live 8 show, I hope it makes it to the DVD because it was a great version.

DublinGuy said:

Ha, nice! What, so you are just a year younger then me so! For some reason I thought you were a lot older. Which Boston night?

Heh, I'm only eighteen, born in January 1987 - the year of the Joshua Tree, One Tree Hill, and most importantly, New Zealand winning the inaugural World Cup. :drool:

Edit: Accidentally posted early! :lol: I saw all three first leg Boston shows, one from the front row. Amazing!

I think we might have a source ... don't fret yet, folks.

timothius said:
:wave:

:yawn:

It was all a bad dream of course the Nats picked up more..... shit it wasn't. :sad:

:lmao: Stick with me, I always back a winner. :wink:

Axver said:

Heh, I'm only eighteen, born in January 1987 - the year of the Joshua Tree, One Tree Hill, and most importantly, New Zealand winning the inaugural World Cup. :drool:

Edit: Accidentally posted early! :lol: I saw all three first leg Boston shows, one from the front row. Amazing!

Cool, yeh it's amazing being that close. That's a good U2 year alright. I got 1985. Live Aid at least I suppose and some UF Tour and Ireland won the Triple Crown! Not that I could gave a crap about that last one but hey, it doesn't happen too often

So any gamers here? Have you seen the new Nintendo revolution controller ? :huh:

It's an odd one that's for sure. I can't decide whether I really like it or whether it's crap haha. Guess it depends on how it works.

RavenBlue said:
I also thought you were alot older Axver, haha. I'm sure you get that alot eh? You're five years younger than me.

It kind of surprises me how many people think I'm older than I am. I guess it's the wealth of setlist knowledge? Imagine if I'd been like this since 1987, I'd probably know every single set backwards in Swahili ... :crazy:

RavenBlue said:
So any gamers here? Have you seen the new Nintendo revolution controller ? :huh:

It's an odd one that's for sure. I can't decide whether I really like it or whether it's crap haha. Guess it depends on how it works.

have any pics...i havent kept up on a lot of the gaming news recently?

LemonMacPhisto said:

GO NOLES! Yeah, the whole BC sharing the colors thing sucks, lol

*currently wearing FSU shirt and watching game on telly*

:up:

Did you go to FSU? :hyper:

I'm going to have to wait until 9 p.m. to go back to the game . . . Bono is on CNN (have to tape that :reject: ). Don't worry setlisters, it's not live :wink:.

P.S. How did we score that touchdown in the beginning? I missed that :lol:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom