Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
it should be posted tonite sometime. But when.... :shifty:

It's kind of funny that U2.com posted Monday's show soooo early and hasn't since--yet without any mention of it from them. It's like they know that they messed up on Monday but aren't admitting it to anyone..

Pop Artist said:
Some guy is back already and posted on Zootopia that they were videotaping, quote: "...All Because Of You, Fast Cars and when U2 called BB King"

oooh! Fast Cars!

"Called BB King?" He's on tour right now (saw him on Sunday)..though I don't know if he's playing tonight. Kinda odd...but definitely a different addition to the show if true...

Harbinger said:
Well, today (er, Sep. 16) is his birthday, so that's probably why they called him.

Ahhhh, awesome. 80? 83? J. Bonamassa (his opener) mentioned it the other day, but I forget which he said. Pretty amazing--he still puts on a great show.

"Fast Cars" again sounds great. I like that they're throwing that one in occasionally now.

I don't know how fun ( or bitchy) this setlist party was, but let me tell you this show was UNREAL.

oceane said:
Hi my favourite bunch of U2 geeks:wave:

Just back from the show!:combust:

hey! welcome!! setlist, do you have it?? We've been without confirmation all night :(
is this right:

"Vertigo
Out of Control
Gloria
Beautiful Day
New Years Day
Until The End Of The World
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
.....encores
The Fly
Discotheque
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You

All Because Of You

......thats all so far.

Mac "

and the rest??
please help us out :D

Hi, I usually dont post here but since one of my friends (Rafmed) was on this show I've been followibf this thread. I just talked with him and he says they did play OOC but not on that order, he said they played almst at the end with some guys from the crows they invited on stage. He said nothing about Discotheque though.

ok, ok, what do you guys want to know?

I'll answer all your questions.

But it might be confused. I am still in shock. I reached U2 heaven tonight, I really did, and for the first time of the tour.

OMG before i sleep do tell...what songs did our four handsome Irish men play?...and your in shock?! that sounds great! ..:lol:...

Back
Top Bottom