Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
And the partying continues!

Current set:
WE HAVE NO SOURCE! :mad:

Surely someone here can contact one of the Interferencers there!

And isn't u2wedge posting live photos on the Vertiblog?

We had this problem last time U2 were in Canada too, with no source for the Vancouver shows. Only 1 show out of 4 has had a source in Canada this tour so far!

SiW87 said:
Yeah, well, we all felt the same way during Toronto II.
To be fair, there were major changes between Toronto 1 and Toronto 2. They just weren't the changes everyone was hoping for.

Since we don't have anything better to do atm; why don't we all join in in a big hipp hipp hurra for B.B. King, who is 80 years old today!!! (At least for you americans, still on Sept. 16th...)

Knowing my wonderful luck, this means they have played Mofo, Acrobat, and one or two other songs I'm dying to hear live. :sad:

L03VIk said:
Since we don't have anything better to do atm; why don't we all join in in a big hipp hipp hurra for B.B. King, who is 80 years old today!!! (At least for you americans, still on Sept. 16th...)

Oh, is he? Well, happy birthday to BB King then! I think I'll go celebrate by playing WLCTT.

Maybe U2 will snippet it? Hopefully? Yeah, I know, not likely at all.

mirrorballman said:
alright since we dont have a source, its a safe bet to say the setlist so far is:

Acrobat (Heartland Snippet)
Ultra Violet
Mofo
Dirty day
Crumbs from your table

Setlist is not confirmed though :lol:

And next is Daddy's Gonna Pay with Bono in full MacPhisto garb! :lol:

Axver said:
We had this problem last time U2 were in Canada too, with no source for the Vancouver shows. Only 1 show out of 4 has had a source in Canada this tour so far!

Ooh perhaps because it costs more to text from Canada to USA people are less willing to :hmm:

Arun V said:
I've also seen orthopedics spelled orthopaedics
Enough already! :mad:

There's little kids in Africa who only use a vowel or two every day, and here you are wasting them! :mad: :mad:

Think of the children! You should be ashamed!

Theedge070 said:
U2.com actually doesn't have the setlist yet. WHat time did they have it the first two concerts?

they have nada...the first night they had it up already :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom