Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Everyone knows Kiwis are the best, most over-achieving, even divine nationality on the planet. :wink:

And you should be jealous because of the COMFY, COMFY BED! :evil:

Me and your bed Avx have had our moments....it was a great fling while it lasted...but it obviously wasn't good enough for me:wink:

No spoken words said:
Ok, well, I'm off...I'll check my PMs later tonight, if anyone wants to receive texts for me for the 9/20 show, PM me and give me your cell.

Thanks, have a great night!

One of you Americans, PM THIS GUY!!!

Pleeeaaase?

Well, Axver, (with your permission now that we're back) I've been "sourcing" a no-setlist setlist, which consists of the following:

Harbinger said:
(I'll keep posting this no-setlist setlist if you guys want and if Axver will let me take over his duty for the night?)

On stage around -8:50

00 (Trippy Vertigo Intro)
01 Acrobat (Heartland Snippet)
02 Ultra Violet
03 Mofo
04 Dirty day
05 Crumbs from your table
06 Daddy's Gonna Pay (with Bono in full McPhisto Garb) -->
07 When Love Comes To Town
08 Tomorrow
09 One Step Closer -->
10 Drowning Man
11 Seconds (Fast Cars Snippet)
12 Rain (snippet) / Angel of Harlem (with full brass backup)
13 If You Wear That Velvet Dress (Jools Holland Style)
-- Pop Screen Thingy--
14 Do You Feel Loved / Yahweh (snippet)
15 One Tree Hill (new arrangement with acoustic intro into ROCK!) (just started)

edge070, i can only vaguely recall Santana's tone (i'm only a casual fan). the PRS is a solid body, a bit like a strat, and from what i can remember it there's alot of sustain (which means compressor) and a bit of distortion. other than that i coudn't tell you exactly.

LJT said:

Me and your bed Avx have had our moments....it was a great fling while it lasted...but it obviously wasn't good enough for me:wink:

:lol: Sure, sure, you're still jealous I have a COMFY, COMFY BED and you don't!

ramblin rose said:
I might as well go watch the Bono Fast Cars dance for an hour.:huh:

:lmao: i was thinking the same thing..:drool:...

That song is so awesome live ...hope they play it again :)

discothequeLP said:
edge070, i can only vaguely recall Santana's tone (i'm only a casual fan). the PRS is a solid body, a bit like a strat, and from what i can remember it there's alot of sustain (which means compressor) and a bit of distortion. other than that i coudn't tell you exactly.

Alright, that's good enough. It sounds like he's got a good amount of treble going with one of his pickup tone pots turned down.

Thanks.

Harbinger said:
Well, Axver, (with your permission now that we're back) I've been "sourcing" a no-setlist setlist, which consists of the following:

:lol: That's awesome! Keep going - I have a tendency to take my own non-setlists a wee bit too seriously. :wink:

:drool: One Tree Hill :drool:

00 (Trippy Vertigo Intro)
01 Acrobat (Heartland Snippet)
02 Ultra Violet
03 Mofo
04 Dirty day
05 Crumbs from your table
06 Daddy's Gonna Pay (with Bono in full McPhisto Garb) -->
07 When Love Comes To Town
08 Tomorrow
09 One Step Closer -->
10 Drowning Man
11 Seconds (Fast Cars Snippet)
12 Rain (snippet) / Angel of Harlem (with full brass backup)
13 If You Wear That Velvet Dress (Jools Holland Style)
-- Pop Screen Thingy--
14 Do You Feel Loved / Yahweh (snippet)
15 One Tree Hill (new arrangement with acoustic intro into ROCK!) (just started)
16 Some Days Are Better Than Others (Native Son snippet)

namkcuR said:
Interference.com is now offering a $5000 reward to the first person to secure a source at the show, and a $10000 reward to the person at the show willing to be a source!

This reward is not sponsered nor supported by those who run Interference.com. In fact they don't even know about it. If you are to recieve the monetary reward, the fans who inhabit Interference.com will have to supply the money. Which means there is a very real chance you won't recieve a good portion of the monetary reward. You may not recieve any of it. There is no possible way you will recieve any money from anyone inhabiting Interference.com, because none of them can possibly be so deep into loser-hood that they would spend their hard-earned money just to get a setlist they could get for free in three or four hours. If you have taken the time to read the fine print, good for you.

:wink:

Hey Axver, welcome back. We still have no source, but an offer was made in your absence, as you can see above :wink:

BTW: Any photos of the BONO-BACKFLIP turned up yet??

We all knew he could do it!

superbono.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom