Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver, great to be seen, even electronically. Hope you are doing well, and I'm glad you had such a great time in Boston....I just need someone to text to, and I'm all set. I leave for Chicago tomorrow morning, so I need to get this set up tonight.

Axver said:
Hello everyone, I'm back! Had another one of those pesky outages. I thought the wind here had subsided but clearly not - ironically enough, just a second before the power came back on, a huge gust shot through my room.

LJT, I'll make you jealous if you're still around by saying I read a book on my comfy, comfy bed during the power outage. :wink:

How's the set, folks? Any source yet?

Why would i be jealous of a New Zealander?:p I am Irish therefore the greatest being on this planet:wink:

New Zealanders are kinda cool though....

Some of us could go over to PLEBA and look at Bono's butt for a bit.

Hi Weldy!!! I'm glad you to see your getting your ticket!!!

And hi everyone!!! I :hyper: :hyper: before, but I went to read Entertainment Weekly while lying down, and I napped a bit.

Is that NSW I see over in the corner, sneaking glances at the Yankees game on TV???

No spoken words said:
Axver, great to be seen, even electronically. Hope you are doing well, and I'm glad you had such a great time in Boston....I just need someone to text to, and I'm all set. I leave for Chicago tomorrow morning, so I need to get this set up tonight.

I'd gladly take the texts if it didn't cost so much to text internationally.

If no-one else here is willing to take texts from you by the end of the party, I'll get your number off you and I could send you a text once I find someone else in the US who'll take them.

one4u2 said:
In case anyone is interested someone is saying there are Chicago tickets on TM Now!

How i wish Montreal tickets would come out for the 28th of November....i'm still hoping :)

Ok, well, I'm off...I'll check my PMs later tonight, if anyone wants to receive texts for me for the 9/20 show, PM me and give me your cell.

Thanks, have a great night!

Theedge070 said:

Nice! L03VlK, your turn.

OK... But Discoteque is so easy to humm.... So obvious....

Du-du-du-u. du-du-du-du-du. du-du-duuu-du. du du du-du- du...

(It's from October, and yes, I'm a BAD hummer...)

LJT said:

Why would i be jealous of a New Zealander?:p I am Irish therefore the greatest being on this planet:wink:

New Zealanders are kinda cool though....

Everyone knows Kiwis are the best, most over-achieving, even divine nationality on the planet. :wink:

And you should be jealous because of the COMFY, COMFY BED! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom