Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been getting e-mails from them about a young up and coming Dublin band:hmm: i wonder if they are any good....

Take these fans
Give them what they want
Take this setlist.
Put it up on U2.com
Put it up, and make things safe...

Lila64 said:
how do you find out if the craigslist person is reliable or anything about him/her. I'm leary

You can't.
Unfortunately.

But what I can say is that you'll probably see more tickets being offered there, when the concert(s) get closer.

A lot more than on Ebay.

I didn't succeed in getting a ticket from there.
Almost did though.

I'm looking there and on Ebay for tickets as well, just like you.

I'd only go for people who offer them at face value prices.

LJT said:
I have been getting e-mails from them about a young up and coming Dublin band:hmm: i wonder if they are any good....

heard a few of their stuff, they fly around on stage singing on magic carpets and talk about the fool... just the same as everyone else... well worse actually... they won't be around for long I'd say... look out for the Virgin Prunes though they're the big up & coming band, they'll still be around in 30 years, no doubt!

it is asking for an email server number the edge...too complicated..I have to go to bed as long day tmw...Axver, i am going to give you my cell number...have someone contact me tmw if they are going to be able to help out tmw night...make sure they are in canada though!! I have some things to do ..I will be back in 5 to check if this is okay

uwwedoogie said:

heard a few of their stuff, they fly around on stage singing on magic carpets and talk about the fool... just the same as everyone else... well worse actually... they won't be around for long I'd say... look out for the Virgin Prunes though they're the big up & coming band, they'll still be around in 30 years, no doubt!

You know i don't really like that type of music these guys are doing anyway...its like a cross between heavy metal that new wave stuff and there is a Bowie influence...i don't really relate to their views....but the kids seem to like....so they must have something....

LJT said:

You know i don't really like that type of music these guys are doing anyway...its like a cross between heavy metal that new wave stuff and there is a Bowie influence...i don't really relate to their views....but the kids seem to like....so they must have something....

they probably give out complementary chocolate during gigs...

This is a fake-no-setlist-setlsit

00 (Trippy Vertigo Intro)
01 Acrobat (Heartland Snippet)
02 Ultra Violet
03 Mofo
04 Dirty day
05 Crumbs from your table
06 Daddy's Gonna Pay (with Bono in full McPhisto Garb) -->
07 When Love Comes To Town
08 Tomorrow
09 One Step Closer -->
10 Drowning Man
11 Seconds (Fast Cars Snippet)
12 Rain (snippet) / Angel of Harlem (with full brass backup)
13 If You Wear That Velvet Dress (Jools Holland Style)
-- Pop Screen Thingy--
14 Do You Feel Loved / Yahweh (snippet)
15 One Tree Hill (new arrangement with acoustic intro into ROCK!) (just started)
16 Some Days Are Better Than Others (Native Son snippet)
17 Wake Up (with the Arcade Fire!)
encore break
18 Discotheque / Can't Get You Out Of My Head (snippet) / Oops I Did It Again (snippet) -->
19 Wake Me Up Before You Go Go (longish snippet) / Even Better Than The Real Thing (extended dance mix version)
20 Scarlet
21 Electrical Storm / is that all?(snippet) / red hill mining town(snippet)
22 Shadows and Tall Trees -->
23 Vertigo
encore break - TAKING REQUESTS
24 Summer Rain (acoustic)
25 Always Forever Now (acoustic) (Elvis Ate America snippet) -->
26 Elvis Presley And America
27 Running to Stand Still (short) -->
28 Wire
encore break
29 An Cat DUbh
30 Into the Heart
31 City of Blinding Lights
32 Vertigo
33 Wake Up Dead Man (full band, full song!)
34 One / Walk On (snippet) / Halelujahs
35 40

Sorry for the delay - technical difficulties. House lights are on, i think it's over. :)

Let's hope we get a real setlist soon...

kellyahern said:
Hi U2Dork :wave:

You missed the evil puppy:

df3e70d6.jpg
:ohmy: Awesome scary dog! :evil:

LJT said:

You know, some bands have everything, but IT...
I think this band has IT...

So.....
Do we think Mofo and Disco made an apperance tonight?
or will they save them for tommrow?

I think they may have played Party Girl Tonight..Mysterious Ways could be back (as Bono brought the belly dancer up for Bad)

the edge...are you going to be on here for a while...can you give axver or another canadian my email address...i will check it at around 6 am tmw morning to see if we got a volunteer...let me know asap if you can pass the address on to him, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom