Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody!

It's already 0150 here... Would be nice if someone could give me a reason to stay here until the show finishes... Last time I stayed up 'til 0510, just to see Bad, the last song, as the only new one.... And "only" 20 songs...

But what a show it was. Got the bootleg today. GREAT! Fantastic quality, and Bono really NAILED Bad!!!

Axver said:

Boston I, 2005-05-24.

:up:

...mine was '88 Joshua Tree Tour at the LA Coliseum.....the one from Rattle and Hum...........

best part........the group walking to take the stage with the red background...and seeing it live.......priceless!

I love the Metal Gear Solid games.....i love them because they are just bloody weird and strange:hyper:

Hey, it's my 1st post here at interference. How's everyone doing? I've been following some of the setlist parties but never contributed.

DublinGuy said:
Hey, it's my 1st post here at interference. How's everyone doing? I've been following some of the setlist parties but never contributed.

WELCOME TO INTERFERENCE!!!!
So far, everybody's doing fine, but expect some real bitching as the night goes by:wink: :wink:

L03VIk said:
Hello everybody!

It's already 0150 here... Would be nice if someone could give me a reason to stay here until the show finishes... Last time I stayed up 'til 0510, just to see Bad, the last song, as the only new one.... And "only" 20 songs...

But what a show it was. Got the bootleg today. GREAT! Fantastic quality, and Bono really NAILED Bad!!!

Just finished downloading the torrent :). That was one speedy torrent too :bow:.

DublinGuy said:

Welcome! :wave:

Always nice to have new setlist partiers.

RedrocksU2 said:

:up:

...mine was '88 Joshua Tree Tour at the LA Coliseum.....the one from Rattle and Hum...........

best part........the group walking to take the stage with the red background...and seeing it live.......priceless!

That almost makes me shake with envy. I'm a LONGTIME fan, but my first show was Anaheim 1 on the Elevation tour. :(

DublinGuy said:

Welcome! This is only my second party, so we're both newbies. How are things in the great town of Dublin?

L03VIk said:
And when we're in on games:

Alex Kid in Miracle World on SEGA Master System II
Morrowind on PC
Mafia on PC

:drool: :drool: :wink:

Morrowind is the biggest game ver you can spend months on it and still not finish...plus the wealth of mods for it basically make it neverending:drool:

kellyahern said:

Just finished downloading the torrent :). That was one speedy torrent too :bow:.

Fantastic sound quality too! One of the best boots out there, recording-vise... Bad was GREAT too, but I think they could play a few more songs... Allthoug Bad was about 11 mins:drool: :drool:

{paintedroses} said:

LJT you know you wouldn't have to pay :sexywink: but it would be a bonus :hyper:

wooooooohoooooooooo....i am going to see if i candig out a copy:hmm:

L03VIk said:
Hello everybody!

yes when i saw it so quickly i thought it probabbly was crappy quality but its one of the best.
Also the things bono said during wowy and bad about or to Mrs edge are very cool when you have read her story..

LJT said:

Morrowind is the biggest game ver you can spend months on it and still not finish...plus the wealth of mods for it basically make it neverending:drool:

I hear The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is due for the XBOX360 release in late november! Maybe the PC version will show up this year too!

L03VIk said:

WELCOME TO INTERFERENCE!!!!
So far, everybody's doing fine, but expect some real bitching as the night goes by:wink: :wink:

Thanks. Yeh, have noticed that alright. Has anyone been to both European shows and American show this tour. I was at 13 in europe this summer and am going over to 2 in the States and was wondering how the crowds differ?

OK, does anyone else here with digital cable or satellite watch VH1 Classic? I love it! I am watching a hilarious video with George Michael rapping. Must be like Wham's first video ever.

MCF74 said:

That almost makes me shake with envy. I'm a LONGTIME fan, but my first show was Anaheim 1 on the Elevation tour. :(

well youre very lucky then with that awesome dvd from it (i wish i had one of that quality from amsterdam 3)

MCF74, I was at the SD show.....did you see the Tribute band U2JT play across the street at the Tower records parking lot?

MCF74 said:
OK, does anyone else here with digital cable or satellite watch VH1 Classic? I love it! I am watching a hilarious video with George Michael rapping. Must be like Wham's first video ever.

:lmao:

Yes, I vaguely remember early Wham liked to rap :giggle:.

I was watching that channel once and Duran Duran's "Union of the Snake" video came on :yikes:. That is one freaky video. Did we not notice how freaky and ridiculous that stuff was in the 80s? :reject:.

DublinGuy said:

Thanks. Yeh, have noticed that alright. Has anyone been to both European shows and American show this tour. I was at 13 in europe this summer and am going over to 2 in the States and was wondering how the crowds differ?

13!!! lucky guy :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom