Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'm in this for the music. Now if someone's pulled on stage to play guitar, that's a big deal. But just to dance with Bono? Woop-dee-doo.

...if you personally knew Jess...then you would feel different, good for her.

Ask Tara and Diamond, it's good tuff Axver.

Miringeltje said:

Hi!
:wave:
Welcome!
Enjoy the party!
And feel free to post.
Here's a warning though: once you start, it's very difficult to stop.

Thanks a mill but can't saty around for too long cos have to get up and do an essay on synthetic a priori knowlege in the morning! It's as riveting as it sounds. If only it was on "U2 B-Sides 1990-1995" or something hip like that. Oh well

Axver said:

I'm in this for the music. Now if someone's pulled on stage to play guitar, that's a big deal. But just to dance with Bono? Woop-dee-doo.

I think the u2 concert experience is more then just the music (if not i could just listen to the bootleg) its all about the atmosphere. I remember them playing miss sarajevo for the first time in amsterdam. They probably played a lot of better sounding versions of it later but wouldnt wanna trade any version of if for the one in a'dam because of the feeling of shock i had then.

Same with Mrs Edge. She put a lot of effort in it and got rewarded for it by bono which make it very clear that u2 is very good at audience participation and therefor adds to feeling of the show IMO

zooholland said:

yeah went to brussels and all three in amsterdam. Amsterdam 3 was by far my absolute favorite. I was in the "bombshelter" right on the rail at edges bstage. Bono was right in front of us when he pulled up a girl, directed the audience during elevation (which lasted 8 minutes or so) and he looked at us (very briefly though) during sycmioyo. My friend made some great pics of it

Which ones did you attend?

Wow, that sounds great. Manchester x2, London x2, Dublin x3, Cardiff, Milan x2, Rome, Munich, San Sebastian. It's all about the next fix though! Great memories but it just leaves you thirsty for more eh?

zooholland said:

I think the u2 concert experience is more then just the music (if not i could just listen to the bootleg) its all about the atmosphere. I remember them playing miss sarajevo for the first time in amsterdam. They probably played a lot of better sounding versions of it later but wouldnt wanna trade any version of if for the one in a'dam because of the feeling of shock i had then.

Same with Mrs Edge. She put a lot of effort in it and got rewarded for it by bono which make it very clear that u2 is very good at audience participation and therefor adds to feeling of the show IMO

Yeah, atmosphere's great, but at the end of the day, someone being pulled on stage is of entirely no importance or consequence to me.

I listen to U2 for music, not because I want to dance with Bono.

Back...

Welcome DublinGuy!

Re: Videogames - I didn't have a console when I was younger, but I've always been partial to the sega genesis...

sonic 2 was far too addicting for my own good :)

DublinGuy said:

Wow, that sounds great. Manchester x2, London x2, Dublin x3, Cardiff, Milan x2, Rome, Munich, San Sebastian. It's all about the next fix though! Great memories but it just leaves you thirsty for more eh?

WOW i dont know if there is an envious smiley available but if there is 1000000X that smiley

Axver said:

Yeah, atmosphere's great, but at the end of the day, someone being pulled on stage is of entirely no importance or consequence to me.

Really? That's funny...I listen to U2 because I wanna dance with him...

DublinGuy said:

which one did you like best (i know unfair question). The pics i saw from rome were awesome and i think dublin 3 was one of the greatest too if i judge by whats been on this board

Hey people,
I'm going to hit the sack but this is a cool place and I hope that they play Mofo or something else ridiculously good and unexpected to make the party extra special! Ciao

Dragonfave said:
40 minutes and counting (down)...........babei!! :ohmy:

Yep, right as the show starts in 40 minutes, it will be time for me to head out. Figures. Oh well, I can hop on later tonight to see if we were blessed with a Popcore.

Axver said:

Oh i agree about listening to u2 for the music. But i also like meaning and stories behind the songs (and the performances). Some songs with "special" things happening are cool imo. Like wowy with the teargas incident or the whole story about bono and his dad behind SYCMIOYO

oh and im not that interested in dancing with bono either :wink: maybe we could just try a backflip together

zooholland said:

Oh i agree about listening to u2 for the music. But i also like meaning and stories behind the songs (and the performances). Some songs with "special" things happening are cool imo. Like wowy with the teargas incident or the whole story about bono and his dad behind SYCMIOYO

oh and im not that interested in dancing with bono either :wink: maybe we could just try a backflip together

I'm interested in dancing with Bono! :happy:

at least its cool to see some people from europe here too..
At least im not the only one walking around in europe with a major sleeping deficit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom