Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Vertigo
2. Electric Co
3. Elevation
4. Beautiful Day Snippet Old Man River
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. City of Blinding Lights
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Dirty Old Town Snippet
9. Love and Peace or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet The Blue Sky

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Bono tried to backflip and landed on his head?

I know that sounds evil, but as long as he was ok I'd laugh my arse off.

Phi said:
Some of those songs went up really fast too. Maybe too too fast. Hmmmmmm....

oh no maybe the zootopians are f####ing with our minds and that might mean that mofo is long over

Wait----I go away for a few minutes & Bono does a backflip?? What's going on?

Fucking Coldplay cancelled tonight!!!!!
I should be there right now.
I don't know whats worse. Bono doing a show with no voice and letting the audience carry him or cancelling.
and yes I love our boys more than life itself and also like Coldplay-deal with it.

The SLP for Toronto 1 must have gone off when they played Fast Cars. Well lemme tell you - the ACC also went off. Well, at least I did. :D

I know Bono doing a backflip while singing a new song...now that would be awesome!...:lol: and of course The Edge would be on fire...:wink:

AtomicBono said:
and I liked Green Day's stuff from the radio alright but I didn't really know much else..

Check out kerplunk if you can.
I saw green day when I was in high school. they were very good. :up: Billy Joe kicks ass. The live8 set was awesome.

:eek:fftopic:

Iskra said:
I don't know whats worse. Bono doing a show with no voice and letting the audience carry him or cancelling.
and yes I love our boys more than life itself and also like Coldplay-deal with it.

Coldplay cancelled? Why?

sami0201 said:

I guess you couldn't hold out? I thought you didn't want to see the setlist until Friday! :lol:

Axver, you're welcome!

well, i *didnt'* want to know but U2@NYC was talking very loudly and i overheard. :wink:

Iskra said:

I heard :hug:
is it totally cancelled or are they just postponing it? Chris was talking at the show yesterday about how he woke up yesterday morning and he couldn't talk so they were gonna cancel yesterday's show but they called a doctor and he got his voice back...he sounded incredible last night but I guess it was too much for his voice :sad:

:hug:

orelse said:
Okay, early prediction ZooTV encore followed by a Pop encore.

:drool: that would be the best fuckin thing ever.

AND a Bono backflip? that's, like, even better than the real thing!!!

i lose.

Phi said:
The SLP for Toronto 1 must have gone off when they played Fast Cars. Well lemme tell you - the ACC also went off. Well, at least I did. :D

Heh, I wish.

U2.com posted the set 20 minutes into the show and we all fumed about In A Little While being played.

1. Vertigo
2. Electric Co
3. Elevation
4. Beautiful Day Snippet Old Man River
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. City of Blinding Lights
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Dirty Old Town Snippet
9. Love and Peace or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet in the Blue Sky
12. Miss Sarajevo

sami0201 said:

I heard :hug:
is it totally cancelled or are they just postponing it? Chris was talking at the show yesterday about how he woke up yesterday morning and he couldn't talk so they were gonna cancel yesterday's show but they called a doctor and he got his voice back...he sounded incredible last night but I guess it was too much for his voice :sad:

:hug:

:yikes:
I hope he gets it back soon! I got my tix for the Atlanta show last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom