Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyo said:

What kind of mistakes?

There's just a few missed notes here and there and a lot of feedback that sticks out as you listen that I don't remember hearing when I was there. I mean, from memory, it was the most perfect show ever.

AtomicBono said:

wasn't Old Man River a snippet in One on Monday?? or yesterday or whenever the concert was?? I'm so out of it :lol: but I saw Green Day Monday night, they're almost as good as U2 live and that's not something I throw around lightly :drool:

Green Day! I'm jealous. :drool:

kellyahern said:

I want to believe it . . . but I just can't imagine how he could physically pull that off :lol:

:lol: same here!

I mean, I've seen Steven Tyler do a backflip last year at age 56 but he is a skinny pole! :laugh: I can't wait to see pictures of that!

with the set list beign so short at this hour, you must be sure we're into something INTERESTING tonight

shart1780 said:
Axver, are you a fan of softer prog? Like Yes, Genesis or Emerson, Lake and Palmer?

I'm only just starting to really discover the genre, one of my friends put me onto Dream Theater, Pain Of Salvation, and Porcupine Tree, and I've explored Steve Wilson's solo projects and discovered Pineapple Thief on my own. Pineapple Thief is softer and excellent. I also have a couple of Yes MP3s that I like.

Bono can barely kick a ball.

I bet the reason we've been getting such static setlists is because Bono's been spending all his extra rehersal time practicing a backflip.

Axver said:

That angry version of Bullet is to die for!

How about his F-bombs in Bullet in one of the Wembley Nights boots?

Axver said:

I'm only just starting to really discover the genre, one of my friends put me onto Dream Theater, Pain Of Salvation, and Porcupine Tree, and I've explored Steve Wilson's solo projects and discovered Pineapple Thief on my own. Pineapple Thief is softer and excellent. I also have a couple of Yes MP3s that I like.

If you want to get into Yes buy The Yes Album, Fragile or Close to the Edge. They're amazing.

I also recommend ELP's Trilogy.

1. Vertigo
2. Electric Co
3. Elevation
4. Beautiful Day/Old Man River
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. City of Blinding Lights
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own/Dirty Old Town
9. Love And Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet The Blue Sky

Maybe for every backflip Bono does...Bush has agreed to drop more debt?:p

CTU2fan said:

How about his F-bombs in Bullet in one of the Wembley Nights boots?

Oooh, that's a good one, too! Fuck you, United Kingdom! Fuck you, France! Fuck you, Germany! Zoonited Nations! Zoonited Nations! :rockon:

shart1780 said:

If you want to get into Yes buy The Yes Album, Fragile or Close to the Edge. They're amazing.

I also recommend ELP's Trilogy.

Alright, thanks, I'll keep that in mind! :up:

L03VIk said:
1. Vertigo
2. Electric Co
3. Elevation
4. Beautiful Day/Old Man River
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. City of Blinding Lights
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own/Dirty Old Town
9. Love And Peace Or Else