Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
my goodness - how many threads will we go thru tonite. Any word on a source? :scratch:

and :lmao: at nursechrissi's post!
and hope your Mom is okay Weldy :hug: (perhaps she has pneumonia, not ammonia? :recject: )

Nope Lila...it's a really bad case of ammonia....it might be both though....but the doctors say it's ammonia.

She will get better though :hug:

Edgette said:

I heard they were Angel wings. It's an Edun shirt, I know that for sure.

That's what I figured---esp with the angel wings on Bono's hoodie in the Sometimes video, and the wings shirt for sale on U2.com. But close up, Edge's does look kind of insect-like...:wink:

So, back to my iTunes question... :wink:
(Actually, it's really ticking me off coz now I've got no more iTunes until this silly Bonjour stuff works..!)

Or....back to sharting...:wink:

I sense some bad blood towards Stuck. It's a shame the syrupy production of the song on ATYCLB made it hard for the lot of you to enjoy it because it's not only one of the best U2 songs of this decade, it might just be the best pure pop song U2 have ever written. Granted, there aren't many pure pop U2 songs pre-2000.

Last edited:
namkcuR said:
I sense some bad blood towards Stuck. It's a shame the syrupy production of the song on ATYCLB made it hard for the lot of you to enjoy it because it's not only one of the best U2 songs of this decade, it might just be the best pure pop song U2 have ever written. Granted, there aren't many pure pop U2 songs post-2000.

Yes another Stuck in a Moment lover!!!

nurse chrissi said:
so I was looking through some of the old achtoon baby's over at @u2 and this one seemed too perfect

0704b.jpg

I'm sorry, but this is just the funniest damn thing I've seen all week. And SO pertinent to our anticipation about tonight's setlist.:lmao:

namkcuR said:
I sense some bad blood towards Stuck. It's a shame the syrupy production of the song on ATYCLB made it hard for the lot of you to enjoy it because it's not only one of the best U2 songs of this decade, it might just be the best pure pop song U2 have ever written. Granted, there aren't many pure pop U2 songs post-2000.

My bad blood towards stuck is while a case can be made for it being one of their better songs post-2000. A case can be made for Mofo being one of their better songs of all time.

Discotheque rules Stuck with an iron fist too.

Encore prediction:

1. Mofo
2. Discotheque
3. Mysterious Ways
---
4. All Because Of You
5. Fast Cars
6. Yahweh
7. 40

Stuck causes me to throw up in my mouth everytime I hear it. No offense to those that like, I personally find it garbage...I like Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World and I know that's not well liked around here either. To each his own.

Axver said:

Now I get the feeling I shouldn't have asked.

:tsk: :tsk:

I like Stuck, and IALW. I'm happy to just be at the show when I'm there... :yes:

Weldy - I never heard of ammonia, except as an ingredient. Maybe nursechrissi can explain to me? :reject: Either way... :hug:

No Ipod or Itunes here, so I can't answer that question Utoo. And no, no sharting here, nor will I be in search of a smiley for it, tyvm

Now back to listening to the Lovetown show from 12/31/89... Gloria.... :whistle:

:wink:

randhail said:
Stuck causes me to throw up in my mouth everytime I hear it. No offense to those that like, I personally find it garbage...I like Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World and I know that's not well liked around here either. To each his own.

i love trying to throw your arms around the world.... one of my favorite songs on my favorite cd!

rock888nwo said:
alright...who here thinks mofo will be played...a simple yes or no will suffice

Tonight? Maybe.

At least one of the Toronto shows? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom