Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

110 for tickets! :shocked:

Not likely!

Maybe Foo Fighters that same week? :hmm:

When do they play Sydney? My friend said he's gonna catch the Foo Fighters soon in Northern California.

Keep an eye out for tix Timothius - or a ticketdrop! :yes:

Mmm wondering if i should just check out the u2.com site for the setlist and go to bed "early" (at least i paid the 40$ for some reason then) :hmm:

Lila64 said:

:grumpy:

:wave: from the Lila64/Maddy94 duo :wink:

Is Maddy your daughter's name?:D

Does she not have her own accout here yet?:p

...and why grumpy face?:huh:

I am all questions tonight:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey LJT...no source yet...:sigh:

ahh well we will know once it starts...and if not there is always U2.com....but i am wary of this threads heading:reject:

Lila64 said:

:grumpy:

:wave: from the Lila64/Maddy94 duo :wink:

Maddy should get a Lila94 account here and use the same icon/sig/etc as you just to see how many people get completely and utterly confused!

I sold my tickets to Dawn Williams... She has some thousand posts in here I think, but I'm not remembering her nick right now... She gave my 2 tickets to two other Interferencers, 'cause she already had tickets...

Point is... We have people in there... Someone must now how to get in contact with them for setlist info!!

Axver said:

1989-12-26 is my favourite :drool: :rockon:

That the one with the God Part II opener? Good show...not crazy about the recording though, it's the rawest sounding of the 4 soundboards.

CTU2fan said:

That the one with the God Part II opener? Good show...not crazy about the recording though, it's the rawest sounding of the 4 soundboards.

But One Tree Hill, man, One Tree Hill ...! :drool:

Best performance of any song ever. :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Me too...and I'm worse off too...:sigh: :tsk:

Something up? oh i just read your journal...hope your mum improves soon:hug:

CTU2fan said:

Is that the "Christmas At Point Depot" boot? It's the only one of the 4 I've got, so I think it rocks. :rockon:

LJT said:

Is Maddy your daughter's name?:D

Does she not have her own accout here yet?:p

...and why grumpy face?:huh:

I am all questions tonight:wink:

Yes, she is Maddy, born in 94

As far as I know, she can't have an account because she's not old enough. And I only have one computer connected to the net, and it's all MINE :macdevil:

Grumpy face? Because there's probably no source tonite. And my husband's dancing around like a jackass and mocking me listening to the Lovetown show, and mocking them for their sets etc. Luckily, he's leaving momentarily. I had to close the door before I actually hurt him

Any more questions :sexywink:

and I'm up to 'Love Rescue Me'

Axver said:

But One Tree Hill, man, One Tree Hill ...! :drool:

Best performance of any song ever. :drool:

LOVE One Tree Hill. I've been tracking down the 1st leg Lovetown boots...the performances are so much better I think, too bad the recordings aren't.

Good lord, you would think after Monday night someone would have come up with a source. :huh:

sue4u2 said:
Hi Maddy94. (Lila64 too) My granddaughter's name is Madison. I call her Miss Maddy.:wink:

How nice! We have grandmothers in here, and we have 11 year olds! U2 is forever, and the fans is one big happy family!

(except when we bitch about setlist, Bono's hairdo, Adam being bald, Edge being a nerd, Larry being :censored: , arguing with Zootoopians, whining for 4 years straight between albums...:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: )

:hug:

Lila64 said:
As far as I know, she can't have an account because she's not old enough. And I only have one computer connected to the net, and it's all MINE :macdevil:

I checked the page where you sign up, and it doesn't give an age limit. I know sites that do have age limits normally say those under 13 can sign up if they have parental permission.

And you know how you both could use two accounts on one computer during a setlist party? It's the trick I use to do Axver/notAxver banter - one account's logged on Firefox, the other on Internet Explorer!

L03VIk said:

How nice! We have grandmothers in here, and we have 11 year olds! U2 is forever, and the fans is one big happy family!

(except when we bitch about setlist, Bono's hairdo, Adam being bald, Edge being a nerd, Larry being :censored: , arguing with Zootoopians, whining for 4 years straight between albums...:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: )

:hug:

so, like any family then :lol:

I graduated high school in 94 :reject:

U2dork said:
Good lord, you would think after Monday night someone would have come up with a source. :huh:

maybe we should sent one person over to u2.com and he or she can post the setlist slowly song by song (of course we would know for sure it is incorrect but its a start)

CTU2fan said:

LOVE One Tree Hill. I've been tracking down the 1st leg Lovetown boots...the performances are so much better I think, too bad the recordings aren't.

I'm trying to acquire the whole Lovetown Tour. I have half of it thus far. :drool:

zooholland said:

maybe we should sent one person over to u2.com and he or she can post the setlist slowly song by song (of course we would know for sure it is incorrect but its a start)

That's not a bad idea :( I just want to know something that's happening........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom