Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
youtwohearts said:

:lmao: I get more info from interference anyway, and obviously much earlier too.

Definitely. Unless you count the whole damn setlist before the show starts!!!!:mad:

sue4u2 said:

Just a notice from U2.com announcing the beginning of the third leg. Like Axver said, useless spam at this point.

oh that one...I got it 2 days ago...Useless

I've found a perfect way for us europeans to attend more of the american setlist parties, you'll need:

1 Keyboard with an extension cable
1 Mouse with an extension cable
1 bed
The Opera Webbrowser, with zooming abilities

PERFECT!
I can now stay up late in bed, reading the party from a distance, and post at the same time... And it's comfy too!

I'm currently working on a fix for the "It's 0210 here, and the show hasn't started yet, and I'm gonna be VERY tired tomorrow"-syndrom though...

timothius said:
Oasis is sold out for Sydney. :grumpy:

ebay perhaps? :hyper:

That's where I got mine :yes:

Daughter is here for about 2 minutes before she gets ready for her softball practice. She's all :hyper: with all the nice comments from everyone. Thank you!!!

<listening to Lovetown still 12/31/89... :drool:

L03VIk said:
I've found a perfect way for us europeans to attend more of the american setlist parties, you'll need:

1 bed

PERFECT!
I can now stay up late in bed, reading the party from a distance, and post at the same time... And it's comfy too!

I'm currently working on a fix for the "It's 0210 here, and the show hasn't started yet, and I'm gonna be VERY tired tomorrow"-syndrom though...

:lol: Positively brilliant!

Do we KNOW they're playing Mofo? I was liking the whole "nothing from Pop" thing, it had the 90's U2-ers all in an uproar :)

Lila64 said:

That's where I got mine :yes:

Daughter is here for about 2 minutes before she gets ready for her softball practice. She's all :hyper: with all the nice comments from everyone. Thank you!!!

<listening to Lovetown still 12/31/89... :drool:

:wave: Hi Lila94!

And :drool: to 1989-12-31, what a show!

L03VIk said:

1 bed

PERFECT!

Nice idea :up:

Axver said:

:wave: Hi Lila94!

And :drool: to 1989-12-31, what a show!

I'm rather partial to 1989-12-30...but damn the dropouts in Bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom