Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part IV - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
those links that GG posted, do they all work for you? I typed in the correct addy, but it plays one second at a time then pauses. I can't see the whole clip any other way. Help :sad:

New links of GibsonGirl's videos.

Elevation (Intro)
http://s32.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=09O090QJF4ZR53GSC0DH8GYDN6

I Still Haven't Found...
http://s32.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2PNU2LGOQVU363C7Y1YZ76UZKF

Love and Peace or Else (Outro)
http://s32.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=3NWESIAXNLUWA0DAWXUVH5QES6

Miracle Drug (Intro)
http://s25.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=24FGOV4KNWIQM15TUS01TK6XBT

Don't forget to replace ysi with you send it

:wave:

Lila64 said:
:wink: (And she's a smart 11-year-old!)

That's for sure! I agree with Timo. If you hadn't told us her age, I seriously would've believed that she's close to my age.

Drea said:
I just got home from the TO show :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: OMG!!

Tonight was my first show ever, and WHAT A SHOW! I still can't believe we got Fast Cars... and 40 was GORGEOUS! In A Little While was beautiful too :)

:hyper: I have a GA for Wed, but I have to work, wish me luck getting into the ellipse when I'm getting there around 5:30pm! *G*

(So just how nuts was it around here when Fast Cars showed up??)

so they did play 40? :shocked:

I didn't see it in any setlists!

:applaud: Two new songs! :applaud:

....still no sign of OOTS, though....
.....no Crumbs...
.....no Zooropa...
....no POP....

....still room for improvement :hmm:

Let's hope we will see some more new songs in the coming days :D

:heart: Vertigo Tour :heart:

"
U2Man said:
:applaud: Two new songs! :applaud:

....still no sign of OOTS, though....
.....no Crumbs...
.....no Zooropa...
....no POP....

....still room for improvement :hmm:

Let's hope we will see some more new songs in the coming days :D

:heart: Vertigo Tour :heart:
:ohmy: "faints" that wasnt a positive post by you was it U2Man,

Well, I missed the whole setlist party, although reading through the threads here it seems like it was kind of a train wreck.

Something has to be done about securing sources and making sure that no one posts the setlist here (even if the idiots at U2.com decide to post it).

Hopefully I'll get home in time for Wednesday's show.

Anyway, to me it sounds like it was a fantastic show. So far the 4 reviews I saw at u2tours were positive and that seems to be the reaction from the people here that were there also. I'm pretty happy with the setlist. I hope to God they play Fast Cars in NY in 3 weeks.:drool: I loved the transition from ISHFWILF to COBL in Spain so I wouldn't be disappointed to see that. Electrico co, ZS, and The Fly are still there, Vertigo 2 is gone, they kept MS which I absolutely adore. All in all sounds great.:drool: :drool:

Night 2 should be interesting. Can't wait.:happy:

So i didnt even know this leg started?? I dont know i thought it was friday. But I like the new songs and Im sure they have couple more coming...

sami0201 said:

so they did play 40? :shocked:

I didn't see it in any setlists!

They did, indeed play it! :hyper: I saw Adam and Edge switching sides after Yahweh and said out loud "OMG they're playing it!" Beautiful, beautiful song.. and hearing close to 20,000 people singing "How long to sing this song?" Indescribable :)

(Btw, I met Edge Sunday night!!! :hyper: The man did not stop smiling the whole time he was talking to the fans :) :))

Drea said:

They did, indeed play it! :hyper: I saw Adam and Edge switching sides after Yahweh and said out loud "OMG they're playing it!" Beautiful, beautiful song.. and hearing close to 20,000 people singing "How long to sing this song?" Indescribable :)

(Btw, I met Edge Sunday night!!! :hyper: The man did not stop smiling the whole time he was talking to the fans :) :))

awesome drea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please give us the details to your meeting with Edge!! :drool: :sad:

grbounds said:
when bono said they were going to play a new song i thought it would be crumbs or electrical storm or something.... never thought it would be fast cars, i was in disbelief when the chords started ringing.

I can't imagine being there when Fast Cars started up--and not knowing it was coming! Kinda makes me want to avoid reading setlists & setlist parties until October...:scratch: :sad:

Not bad for an opening night, I must say!

I am curious on how Fast Cars sounded... although I am not so sure whether I would have placed it in the encore, as you want to get there on a high note and I imagined there was not much audience participation in it, as very few people probably have heard the song... :hmm:

And I also like 'In A Little While'... didn't see that one coming for some reason...

A promising start, overall. :up:

so i did great about avoiding the setlist, but mistakenly decided to take a look at *one* post.

:|

Axver said:

That's for sure! I agree with Timo. If you hadn't told us her age, I seriously would've believed that she's close to my age.

Or Axver, maybe you're closer to 11 than you think! :wink:

U2@NYC said:

:reject:

Hope I did not ruin the surprise for you, bella!

:grumpy:

it is my own fault for having to read just ONE post--but i was playing with fire, looking in the setlist thread. what else would people be discussing? (well, with us that could be anything)

:tsk:

ruffian said:

:grumpy:

it is my own fault for having to read just ONE post--but i was playing with fire, looking in the setlist thread. what else would people be discussing? (well, with us that could be anything)

:tsk:

Well, I am honored that it was my post... :wink:

Did you win at poker last night?

[completely off topic]

:rockon:

Meia noite no meu quarto
Ela vai subir
Ouço passos na escada
Vejo a porta abrir
Um abajur cor de carne
O lençol azul
Cortinas de seda