Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only that sees that the songs HelloAngel reported are different from what U2.com reported? U2.com has never been reliable for before-show setlists(or much else for that matter). It's not even an accurate setlist, so chill out.

bostonfly said:
Sorry if I did the wrong thing by posting the set here from u2.com

That's my bad dude. I shouldn't have said we should frown on you for posting it. Especially after I saw your post count indicating that you're brand spankin' new here. It's u2.com's fault. No need to apologise.:wink:

namkcuR said:
Am I the only that sees that the songs HelloAngel reported are different from what U2.com reported? U2.com has never been reliable for before-show setlists(or much else for that matter). It's not even an accurate setlist, so chill out.

She just had some songs, with gaps. This full set could be right.

And even if it's not, they still played In A Little While.

hahahahaha... somebody actually wanted to ban BostonFly for posting the setlist!

He was just trying to inform us!

namkcuR said:

No matter what it is, some people still won't be happy. They play (or are planning to play I guess) Fast Cars, which I think is cool that they would pick that one, and then people suck the joy of it.

:shrug:

namkcuR said:

Did HelloAngel mention Electric Co...i forgot what she posted....but i agree people need to chill:yes:

I don't know what some people except? :huh:....i like these setlists alot..then again i'm one of those happy with anything U2 plays...so its hard to disappoint me :shrug: :wink:

hello ladies and gents. So whats the setlist so far (yes not the U2.com one) but what did they play so much!

Gosh i wish i was there, my concert experience this year at U2 was ruined by the fact that I made the HUGE mistake of getting GA tickets which i can assure you I will never do again.

kellyahern said:

No matter what it is, some people still won't be happy. They play (or are planning to play I guess) Fast Cars, which I think is cool that they would pick that one, and then people suck the joy of it.

:shrug:

While I think it's pretty neat they played Fast Cars, it's not enough to redeem IALW. And closing with Yahweh is just bizarre.

angel_28 said:
I don't know what some people except? :huh:....i like these setlists alot..then again i'm one of those happy with anything U2 plays...so its hard to disappoint me :shrug: :wink:

I hate all of U2's setlists. Not one of them has ever included Acrobat. Every single U2 setlists sucks IMO. :|

:wink:

I'm listening to If You Wear That Velvet Dress right now.. :drool:

What I don't understand is why U2 doesn't use more of their amazing catalog...it's not like they only have 25 songs that are worth playing in a live show every night, they have at least three times that number...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom