Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like 40 as the closer. It's so classy and the way the crowd gets behind it is unlike any closer by any band. also a version of MLK as the lights fade into complete darkness would be amazing.

*browneyedgirl* said:
I've only been a fan for 8 months so I'm happy with just about any setlist. :reject: There are a few thing I would like to see them change though.

Stay please...you seem cool:cool:

I have only been a fan for about 4 years..only really got madly into them over the past year:)

The setlist is from U2.com...who spoiled everything....again...:madspit: ...we don't know if it is 100% accurate tho...so its a wait and see :shrug:

I'm confused... I just got here, but as far as I know, the show is far from over, so how do we know that the U2.com setlist is accurate? Do we have anyone at all really at the show telling us what they have played so far?

victor_f said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
Beautiful Day
In A Little While
I Still Haven't Found
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You

All Because of You
Fast Cars
Yahweh

is what is said at zootopia
I'm glad In A Little While is back and I like it where it is.

I'm tired of I Will Follow I was execting it to be left out of this leg. Fast Cars could work there.

VERY glad that Miss Sarajevo is being played! Awesome!!!!

Thank God Zoo Station and The Fly are still there. They're a highlight!

Fast Cars!!!! Can't wait to listen to it! Great addition!

If this is the set list that gets played I will be happy. Not a bad set list. I was expecting a diferent order for the songs but I guess that's what they feel is the best right now.

But is this real or a just a bad joke from Zootopia? :eyebrow:

Crap!!!!
I just checked my email and there's a msg from u2.com that says they're going to be posting the setlist every night. Does that mean they're gonna post it as soon as the show starts every night?!?

kellyahern said:

Well, that's one way to take care of the bitching during setlist parties, no parties :).

Friggin' party poopers :mad:

NOW I'm off to do something kind of productive before bed.

U2dork said:
Crap!!!!
I just checked my email and there's a msg from u2.com that says they're going to be posting the setlist every night. Does that mean they're gonna post it as soon as the show starts every night?!?

We should all email fanfire and tell them not to post setlists until AFTER the show... http://www.u2.com/contact.php

Whaddya say?

well, if they do post the setlist every night on u2.com, that should take care of our need for a source. we'll just have to have one person every night who posts the songs about 4 or 5 minutes apart to recreate the suspense of a real source!

:wink:

Queen Bee said:
People, the file is NOT of me :grumpy:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i think i am light headed i just gave blood. hahahaha any explaination of what the hell that was? that is all i am asking for. btw that reaction was classic.^ i know its not.

i thought it was a joke from the get go but then you posted it again and i thought i was missing something. im a dumbass

u2wedge said:

We should all email fanfire and tell them not to post setlists until AFTER the show... http://www.u2.com/contact.php

Whaddya say?

Didn't we say during the first leg when this happened that we wouldn't look over there.
And yeah we really should tell them not to post the setlists it causes more confusion then anything else....and it ruins the parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom