Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
Beautiful Day
In A Little While
I Still Haven't Found
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You

All Because of You
Fast Cars
Yahweh

is what is said at zootopia

HelloAngel said:
Well, I was really looking fwd to reporting ya'll set list tonight before U2.com came along and oddly ruined it. Thanks for letting me join your gang for a minute - and thanks for being so patient with the gaps in the set list. It was a lot for my girl to type into her little phone! :)

thanks for trying to help out, we really appreciate it :up:

I just noticed Stay- Atleast they threw that in :|

**Looks Up**

Where did it go? I must've read a pretend setlist :sad:

Axver said:
Wow, U2 are four idiots. They have such an amazing back catalogue of songs and all they can do is dig up In A Little While?

Really, WTF? This from the band that recorded A Sort Of Homecoming, One Tree Hill, God Part II, Love Is Blindness, Lemon, Gone, When I Look At The World, etc.?

Well I'm not as angry as you but I hear ya. IALW is a good song i like it but they don't need to play that one and Fast cars, well maybe it'll be amazing live. But you're right about way too many classic gems that don't even seem to be considered for a live show. I wonder why?

Axver said:
Wow, U2 are four idiots. They have such an amazing back catalogue of songs and all they can do is dig up In A Little While?

Really, WTF? This from the band that recorded A Sort Of Homecoming, One Tree Hill, God Part II, Love Is Blindness, Lemon, Gone, When I Look At The World, etc.?

Isn't it all a matter of opinion? You may think IALW sucks(and personally, it's not my favorites), but other may think it sounds great and it was a good choice. Just because you don't think IALW should be included and prefer other songs does not make it a fact, but you state it like it is.

I've only been a fan for 8 months so I'm happy with just about any setlist. :reject: There are a few thing I would like to see them change though.

U2Girl1978 said:

She's orgasming over the fact how incredible Vertigo is!

yeah i know. i got it it was funny

but she posted twice the secound time with a mad face smiley and the link again.

ok i am still :confused: what is going on? Just work up, its almost 4am..... Is the show over?? Whats with the setlist???

:scream:

victor_f said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
Beautiful Day
In A Little While
I Still Haven't Found
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You

All Because of You
Fast Cars
Yahweh

is what is said at zootopia

At least they dropped Vertigox2!

I'm glad they're closing with Yahweh, though. If I had 1 song to close with, that'd be it (it'd actually be Walk On, but you know... :wink:) You can't start off all rockin' and angry, then sing a song about God, then say "AWW Fuck it! We're mad again! Hit it!"

HelloAngel said:
Well, I was really looking fwd to reporting ya'll set list tonight before U2.com came along and oddly ruined it. Thanks for letting me join your gang for a minute - and thanks for being so patient with the gaps in the set list. It was a lot for my girl to type into her little phone! :)

Thanks Carrie!
I hope other shows will be more successful.

'kay guys. I'm off to do something non-computery. I'll see everyone at the next show.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom