Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LJT said:

are they American Football teams? If so most of us outside the US don't even count it as a sport:p

Or if they're baseball teams. That misses the cut for 'sport' classification too.

Sites I'm checking for updates:

u2neophobia
u2tour.com
u2tour.de
u2eastlink
u2achtung
and zootopia.

no one seems to have a source yet (not that I'm expecting that from the European sites). I hope that changes...

LJT said:

are they American Football teams? If so most of us outside the US don't even count it as a sport:p

That's awesome! I'm going to have to use that one on my husband. He spends every Sunday during football season yelling at the TV. Idiocy.:huh:

redkat said:

Where are you going to uni again LJT????

:wink: :hug:

Northern Ireland is cuckoo cuckoo oooh plastic bullets land:wink:

the Republic is the land of the Gods(namely U2):drool:

one4u2 said:
Someone entertain me, we're 10 pages in already this seems endless :crazy:

Swedish :wink:

muppetshowswedishchef5ps.gif

Americans are complete idiots. All of them.:ohmy:

That useually works fairly well when in need of entertainment

This is my first setlist party! I just never went to any before...

So what happens in these things? Someone at the show texts someone on interference and they post the songs being played?

VertigoGal said:

:madspit:

it's rather barbaric, yes, but once you get into it fotbal americano is a great sport :wink:

anyway our soccer teams not so bad...

Barbaric? :lmao: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :lmao:

More like wimpy shit for pansies.

Real men play rugby.

VertigoGal said:

:madspit:

it's rather barbaric, yes, but once you get into it fotbal americano is a great sport :wink:

anyway our soccer teams not so bad...

a girl I know who is in 10th grade was just drafted for the U.S. womens olympic soccer team...she is training next year and she is going to Beijing (I think?) in 2008...she already has admissions to 4 colleges because of her soccer playing

Axver said:

Or if they're baseball teams. That misses the cut for 'sport' classification too.

Therefore cricket should be disqualified...it lasts for days and even after that it can still be a draw:no:

U2dork said:
Sites I'm checking for updates:

u2neophobia
u2tour.com
u2tour.de
u2eastlink
u2achtung
and zootopia.

no one seems to have a source yet (not that I'm expecting that from the European sites). I hope that changes...

thanks u2dork! I am checking zootopia too nothing.. they are saying they don't have a live feed.. just online sources.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh god no! :wink:

But I'm just asking...what type of real sports should the US play? :)

Rugby union and cricket.

All other sports suffer from the inherent problem of not being rugby union or cricket, and a few suffer from the other problem of being American.

sami0201 said:

a girl I know who is in 10th grade was just drafted for the U.S. womens olympic soccer team...she is training next year and she is going to Beijing (I think?) in 2008...she already has admissions to 4 colleges because of her soccer playing

Awesome. I find US Women's soccer so much more entertaining than the guys. Freddy Adu was supposed to be the next big thing, but they're not playing him enough. Anyway, I hope they bring the women's league back.

Theedge070 said:

So what happens in these things? Someone at the show texts someone on interference and they post the songs being played?

Pretty much

Theedge070 said:

Sometimes...other times we find out from other sites...not sure if there is a source at the moment though.

otherwise we just hang about chit chatting:D

LJT said:

Therefore cricket should be disqualified...it lasts for days and even after that it can still be a draw:no:

Nah, baseball is cricket's mentally deficient brother.

Top sports:

1. Rugby union
2. Cricket
3. Yachting

Anyone who knows squat about NZ may note a pattern, but I assure you, it's entirely co-incidental. Seriously. Well, maybe not for #3.

LJT said:

You're all wrong. All that matters is that they have hot men running round getting sweaty :drool:

how come we didnt set up a source :huh:

we should get on that for future shows...

Theedge070 said:

That's how it's supposed to work. Hopefully somebody will pop in with a friend at the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom