Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Wow, it has been a long time between drinks. Roughly a month since the second leg ended, and the last time I actually began a setlist party, I had never been to the Northern Hemisphere or seen a U2 show.

So who's got the Tim Tams? Who's been watching the cricket? WHO HAS A SOURCE AT THE SHOW?

:hyper:

(And be friendly, OK?)

:hyper:

So Axver, what was your reaction to the show? I haven't been here in awhile myself. Good as you had imagined?

So Axver, what do you think about the rumours of an accoustic Stuck in a Moment and In a Little While set?

I'm off to bed now.....

Can't wait to get up in the morning and see how this has turned out.....:hmm:

:wave:

:hyper: :wave:

From @U2

NEW @U2 START YOUR ENGINES: SET LIST RUMORS (SPOILER?)
September 12, 2005
posted by: m2
The doors are about to open at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, and U2 has wrapped up several days worth of rehearsals for the 3rd leg. Word on the street is that at least a couple set list changes await the crowd tonight in Toronto: We're told U2 has rehearsed "Fast Cars", the bonus track which appeared on some versions of HTDAAB. We're also told that "In a Little While" has been rehearsed. Whether or not either makes the setlist ... guess we'll find out in a couple hours!

Here you go Axver, while I'm still here...

timtam.jpg

So this is the official setlist party then?

Wooo. This is the most excited I've been all tour, even before I saw my first U2 show back in May.

It's mostly the combined excitement of what the third leg may bring, and the total anticipation I have for my first ever GA experience this October!

Anway, this is my first setlist party, as I'm really interested in seeing if this leg will turn out to be more like the first leg or second. I'll probably be in and out as the night goes though. I happen to have a hankering for some Halo 2 over xbox live tonight.

We'll see how things go. :)

It says on @u2 that they rehearsed fast cars. I would have thought that some tracks like like one step closer or crumbs would be played in north america before fast cars. Im not so crazy about fast cars.

Whats the reason behind them only releasing fast cars on HTDAAB in certain parts of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom