Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallucination said:
They should open with a Foo Fighters cover. maybe Monkey Wrench. Bono screaming at the end would be fantastic.

If we have a lot of whining when they do one of their own song 2 times in a show, I don't want to think of what will happen if they start playing someone elses song!

They have so much own material to choose from, so I hope they stick to that. Allthough a cover or a snippet once in a while is great!

U2dork said:

There's nothing there yet, unless they're hiding it from us again...:shifty:

I've been checking there as well, but that should be used as a last resort they always report any news hours after the fact :shifty:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea really :lol: :shifty:

Yea Sami...I've been here...I just didn't feel like going through two threads at the moment...since this one has been going by wayyyyy faster than the PGP party.

:yes: and this one is more fun for tonight too! :shifty: :reject: :lol:

Everyone is pleased the third leg is beginning! :hyper:

england.jpg

Hallucination said:

Excellent choice though as an opener it implies it's the last song. Maybe We Built This City would be a nice way to start.

Oh an LO3Vlk I was only joking about a cover song:wink:

Well, the entire point of the joke was having it at the start.

Or you could view it as the final song of the crap (i.e. opener's songs and those over the PA) before quality U2 material!

beau2ifulday said:
Zootopia :down:

I can't believe some of the stuff they talk about in the band member forums :crack:

Do I even want to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom