Toronto Band Rehearsals(Private) Sept. 9/10/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the only slightly similar thing about the tours, is the catwalk around the main stage, i dont remember the main elevation stage having inbuilt LED lights, i dont remember the elevation tour having curtain lights, i dont remember the elevation tour having an oval ramp, and i dont remember the elevation heart having as much lighting as the vertigo ellipse has, and i dont remember bono changing clothes as much as he done this tour, and also i for the life of me cannot remember a stadium leg on the elevation tour, so yes, it is obviously a continuation of the elevation tour :|

also if were talking about songs here, i cannot remember them playing the 8 songs from HTDAAB, and an cat dubh/into the heart, electric co, gloria, the ocean, running to stand still, wild horses, miss sarajevo, zoo station. and 40

U2girl said:

(rehearsing songs means nothing anyway: remember Crumbs and Electrical storm were rehearsed in Brussels but they didn't play them. Stuck was rehearsed before the start of the tour but hasn't appeared.)

Umm...Electrical Storm, as far as I know, was played over the P.A. in Brussels....not rehearsed.

kellyahern said:

and the hat, don't forget the hat :wink:

e0d07d7c.jpg

He did wear this hat in Popmart.

tommycharles said:

Umm...Electrical Storm, as far as I know, was played over the P.A. in Brussels....not rehearsed.
Edge played some parts of it on acoustic guitar, trying to work it out

i really can't wait to see what tonite brings.

if all they can do is bring up trash from atyclb...

well, certain members of this forum will be entertained.

Zoomerang96 said:

:hyper:

Zoomerang96 said:

seriously do you really have to keep saying stuff that comes across as negative towards U2 of today?, YES we get that you dont like it, but i dont see why you continue to hang around here, when its not your fav era or tour, belive it or not, there are alot of people that like the last two albums and really should not have to be put down by you all the time

if you had a good friend who was acting in a way that pissed you off, would you leave them completely, or would you hold out hope that maybe they'd smarten their ass up and be like the friend they used to be?

exactly.

Zoomerang96 said:
if you had a good friend who was acting in a way that pissed you off, would you leave them completely, or would you hold out hope that maybe they'd smarten their ass up and be like the friend they used to be?

exactly.
but thats all you do, is complain about the current tour, litreally, call it trash, call htdaab trash, call atyclb trash, well am sorry that this isnt ZooTv or popmart anymore,

no, i don't complain all the time.

only when it's convenient for you to say so.

the first leg was awesome. spontaneous even!

how's that for you?

KUEFC09U2 said:
seriously do you really have to keep saying stuff that comes across as negative towards U2 of today?, YES we get that you dont like it, but i dont see why you continue to hang around here, when its not your fav era or tour, belive it or not, there are alot of people that like the last two albums and really should not have to be put down by you all the time

Some of us think it is entertaining whether we agree with him or not KUEFC09U2. I'm definitely gonna laugh if what Zoomerang96 says is funny, even if I don't fully agree with him. Can't see how you can be "brought down" by other people's opinions. They have theirs as you have yours.

U2Man said:

Some of us think it is entertaining whether we agree with him or not KUEFC09U2. I'm definitely gonna laugh if what Zoomerang96 says is funny, even if I don't fully agree with him. Can't see how you can be "brought down" by other people's opinions. They have theirs as you have yours.

Like watching the angry drunk guy at a party? :hmm:

U2Man said:

easy, if someone was to always bash your fav football team, they it would bring you down

Zoomerang96 said:
no, i don't complain all the time.

only when it's convenient for you to say so.

the first leg was awesome. spontaneous even!

how's that for you?
and how many first and second leg shows did you attend?

KUEFC09U2 said:
easy, if someone was to always bash your fav football team, they it would bring you down

No, it wouldn't. Honestly. I couldn't care less. I actually have a few friends that do that each day. They don't bother me.

KUEFC09U2 said:
and how many first and second leg shows did you attend?

Correct me if i am wrong,, but i seem to remember you being Captain U2 ever since the tour started, before you even went to a show yourself.

yimou said:

Correct me if i am wrong,, but i seem to remember you being Captain U2 ever since the tour started, before you even went to a show yourself.
of course i was, i was enjoying the thought of U2 being on the road again

yimou said:

Zoomerang is colonel now, so......:wink:

Back
Top Bottom