To those who met them at MSG:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
where is the best spot to hang out to try to meet the band? ealier in the day when they arrive for soundcheck? if so, where?
after the show? where?

signed,

*not a stalker*

:wink:

The only guy who came out on Friday was Bono. He met the fans for about a minute or so and it was total bedlam. If you're going to try, be sure you get a rail spot closest to the driveway in or you'll have no chance.

And it's 33rd and 8th, the group of people hanging out next to the GA line.

bizkit34 said:
i met them at your house in jersey, we were listening to those sinatra records you have!

yeah, I'm still cleaning up the empty bottles of coors lite and domino's pizza boxes.......

what a great night thought, wasn't it? larry with the lampshade on his head......

:drool:

brianh20 said:
The only guy who came out on Friday was Bono. He met the fans for about a minute or so and it was total bedlam. If you're going to try, be sure you get a rail spot closest to the driveway in or you'll have no chance.

And it's 33rd and 8th, the group of people hanging out next to the GA line.

this is gonna be the only chance I have in this life to meet one of them; I know it.........

figures it's gotta be on a Friday in rush hour in NYC before a show.:help:

JOFO said:

yeah, I'm still cleaning up the empty bottles of coors lite and domino's pizza boxes.......

what a great night thought, wasn't it? larry with the lampshade on his head......

:drool:

U2 came to your house and you served them Coors Light & Domino's Pizza? For Shame!

we saw adam come out around 1:30 after the 10/7 show... was shaking hands as he rode out.... missed the chance as I was trying to take a pic... d'oh!

The Edge stopped to sign about 2 am at 33rd and 8th after the 11th October show...finally got to shake his hand and thank him for 25 years of great music! Got my ticket signed for someone special as well, so my stalking days are over:wink:

JOFO....

the Edge has come out each night or 3 of the 4 so far!11 has spent ?? 10 -15 mins shaking hands/autographs/ people taKING PICS OF HIM {not standing next to him}

bono also came out on Mon late afternoon ?? 5:30ish
but def get there 3earlier?? 3 to 4ish maybe earlier if yuo want a good front spot on the barricade.....the GA line usually hasn't mushed into {grown big enuff} where ppl are waiting for the band until sometime ??between 5- 6ish depends......

*** HOPE YOU get to Meet WHOMEVER you Wish to MEET***

good luck!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom