Tickets, Tickets, Tickets, Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
This is a very important topic that I think should be more vocalized. This is a thread I wish Edge would see.

The nightmare of trying to get tickets and the cost of the good seats are going to be ridiculous. I read on another thread that Fan Fire could charge a very high premium that would allow you to purchase seats for only one show and if you want other shows than you will need to pay premiums for each additional show. How expensive would that get.

Why so the rich can purchase the tickets from scalpers and the true fans that aren't wealthy will be in 4th tier miserable. I can't do a U2 show in 4th tier. :sad:

I am pleading (again need that pleading smilie face) that they do a fan based pre-ticket sale.

PLEASE, I have worried about this already because I know what it is going to be like. People selling tickets for outragous prices on e-bay or in the paper.

I just want to be able to see the boys play and not have to stare at a screen, I could do that at home (although the sound may not be as good)

This is important people. Make our voices heard.

this is a quote from u2tours.com:
"Signatures Network (group that runs Fanfire.com) will take over the role Propaganda served before, offering a paid fan club membership with one member benefit being access to concert ticket pre-sales."
so are you saying that they would charge us more than propaganda did? if so, that means i cant go to three shows this coming tour. :(

Last edited:
explorer said:
this is a quote from u2tours.com:
"Signatures Network (group that runs Fanfire.com) will take over the role Propaganda served before, offering a paid fan club membership with one member benefit being access to concert ticket pre-sales."
so are you saying that they would charge us more than propaganda did? if so, that means i cant go to three shows this coming tour. :(

It's possible that's why I started this. This is a major problem. I like to see them as many times as I can. I have a feeling they won't be touring so soon after this round. Time in between albums and tours is getting longer and longer and rightfully so but I want to be able to see them as much as I can but need to be able to afford it too.

We are all worried. The question that I always ask is why U2 would not do Prop. What is the upside for not giving dedicated fan choice tickets. Was Prop too complicated...too expensive...?

Hopefully they will hear our voices! I wonder if this is on there mind too. If they care about this as much as we do.

Back
Top Bottom