tickets.com ticket drops?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoIsMyMuse

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Does anyone know if tickets.com does ticket drops the way that Ticketbastard does? I'm headed to Buffalo on Friday and am hoping to snag some better seats than I already have (or GA, but I'm not expecting to get that lucky!). Thanks!

Maggie

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Does anyone know if tickets.com does ticket drops the way that Ticketbastard does? I'm headed to Buffalo on Friday and am hoping to snag some better seats than I already have (or GA, but I'm not expecting to get that lucky!). Thanks!

Maggie

if you end up getting better seats ill buy your old ones! ill keep my head up for ticket drops as well, and will post if i catch one. grbounds@hotmail.com

PS. for any Buffalonians here, there was a caricature of Bono in today's Buffalo Snooze. It's by Philip Burke, who uses unconventional color combinations for his subjects. I usually don't care for his paintings but I think he captured Bono's personality in this one. :up:

Here's the editorial it went with, no cartoon online though :-( http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20051204/1016475.asp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom