Ticketmaster will call option

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raid

Acrobat
I got 2 tickets for the Vancouver show on Tuesday during the presale and I selected the will call option. It says that when you choose this option tickets will be ready within two days. Well I emailed Ticketmaster today and they said that with this option you can only pick them up on the night of the show. It this ticketmaster rep full of shit? :|

I used Will Call in the past and am pretty sure I collected the tickets 2 or 3 days before the event. It was for Madison Square Garden.

I've used will call a few times now, and I think it depends on the venue rules. I know I've been required to pick up will call an hour before show time through Ticketmaster.

Generally one hour before show time is standard, but some venues are different. I can imagine that MSG has a bit different rules or policies.

It varies by venue and by show.
MSG has will call the day of only for big shows/concerts and playoff games.

Will call you pick up the night of the show yes which is highly not recommended 'cause of the line-up. It is not too late to call TM and have that option changed. Select pick up at TM box office.

Because i'm international.....i'm forced to use Will Call.
Ticketmaster US, and Canada must be the only ticketmasters that don't post internationally.

San Diego and Anahiem apparently have there Will Call start 2 hours before the show, and L.A is only 1 hour.
I plan to get there 3 hours before SD and Ahahiem and 2 hours before L.A....

I think i'll call them and have the tix shipped to me.

Back
Top Bottom