Ticketmaster SUCKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sami0201

Blue Crack Addict
first, if anyone has any decent seats for 11/22 please email me at sami0201@hotmail.com

so I get through on the phone to ticketmaster at 9:00 this morning and I got AMAZING seats for 11/22, section 239. I had 2 tickets. It asked me for my name, address, card number, everything and it says to confirm your order press one. So I press one and it asks me again for my card number and everything. I thought it was just a confirmation so I did it. I press one again to confirm my order and it asks me again! The system must have been broken or something because I kept entering my number and confirming the order and it kept asking me again--it wasn't giving me an order number. I must have entered my card number 10 times but it says if you speak to an operator your tickets will be cancelled. After trying 2 credit cards and entering my number 10 times I hung up (I probably shouldn't have but it was repeating over and over!) I called a person and she just said theres nothing we can do so I asked to speak to a supervisor. What a bitch!! She checked my name and my card numbers and said there were no tickets and there was nothing I can do. I threw a big fit(I couldn't help it-I was on the verge of tears)and she still wouldn't do anything but give me an address to write a letter to, gee thanks. and the worst thing is that I was on the computer at the same time and I pulled up sec. 400, but I let them go because I had such better ones on the phone. Now they are totally sold out. If anyone else had a problem like this please let me know what you did? Sorry this is so long, I just had to vent somewhere.

almost the same thing happened to me, I had lowers to the Tour Opener in San Diego!!! TM screwed it up.

Sorry to hear about your MSG experience, I've tried at EVERY date for NYC, me on the internet, friends on the internet, friends on the phone. I guess I'm happy cause I'm going to two shows, both I'll be sitting behind the stage but I should feel lucky just doing that

Hi!

Oh......that's what is known as the Ticketmaster meltdown..........happened to me too.............wonder what broker got my ticket?

carol
wizard2c

:huh:

sami0201 said:
first, if anyone has any decent seats for 11/22 please email me at sami0201@hotmail.com

so I get through on the phone to ticketmaster at 9:00 this morning and I got AMAZING seats for 11/22, section 239. I had 2 tickets. It asked me for my name, address, card number, everything and it says to confirm your order press one. So I press one and it asks me again for my card number and everything. I thought it was just a confirmation so I did it. I press one again to confirm my order and it asks me again! The system must have been broken or something because I kept entering my number and confirming the order and it kept asking me again--it wasn't giving me an order number. I must have entered my card number 10 times but it says if you speak to an operator your tickets will be cancelled. After trying 2 credit cards and entering my number 10 times I hung up (I probably shouldn't have but it was repeating over and over!) I called a person and she just said theres nothing we can do so I asked to speak to a supervisor. What a bitch!! She checked my name and my card numbers and said there were no tickets and there was nothing I can do. I threw a big fit(I couldn't help it-I was on the verge of tears)and she still wouldn't do anything but give me an address to write a letter to, gee thanks. and the worst thing is that I was on the computer at the same time and I pulled up sec. 400, but I let them go because I had such better ones on the phone. Now they are totally sold out. If anyone else had a problem like this please let me know what you did? Sorry this is so long, I just had to vent somewhere.

Where is section 239, I don't see it on their seating chart.

Back
Top Bottom