Ticketmaster question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Samu2 said:
Hey Tan,I havent spoke to you in ages-its POP the one with the boys.

How have you been?

Blimey...the tour brings everyone out of hiding :D

I'll be great when this whole ticket thing is done & dusted...at the moment tho, my nerves are shot to pieces. How are u and the kids doing? I'll be in chat later this evening if you get a chance to visit, would be great to catch up. :)

we are all well Tan,well not right now-the boys want the PC they have been told to leave me alone for a minute and those darn tickets are still not clickable LOL

Ill pop in later for sure,I havent been hiding,I just forgot my old username ;) good to see you around :)

FitzChivalry said:
I had such an adreneline rush last night just thinking about the pre-sale that I didn't fall asleep until after 1:30 a.m.

Now with all these decisions to make: Ticketemaster site vs. the link in the U2.com e-mail vs. express Ticketmaster checkout vs. the U2.com code . . .

. . . and now I have to worry about refreshing the webpage??!!

That's it. I'm definitely not going to sleep tonight!

:ohmy:

I finally got to sleep TWO HOURS AGO! Still managed to wake up....
fingers crossed folks.... aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

RademR said:
is anyone in the states going to log onto the european sale and see how the process works? Not buy tickets, but see the steps.....

Now that I think about it ... yes, yes I will.

Should be interesting to see how this goes down.

Europe calling. It works really simple, but not perfect of course... you click the link of the concert of your choice, fill in your code and then you are redirected to the ticket page. But, of course, the site of Ticketmaster is unreachable, and when you re-enter your code on u2.com, it sometimes says it has already been used... so still trying to get my Brussels tickets...

Back
Top Bottom