TicketMaster Drips for 3rd Leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
Has anyone seen many TicketMaster ticket drips as we get closer to the next leg -- I've been checking pretty regularly and have seen nada, zilcho, the big goose egg. Too early still? Better planning / set up for 3rd leg at each venue? Kind of surprising, but who knows with TM.

Out

Chicago has had seats for the past month...I haven't checked other venues but I'm sure you'll hear about it on interference if some are released. I doubt the planning for the third leg will be any better, esp. since we haven't even had confirmation of opening acts yet :slant:

Chicago has seats right now, for both nights. First night, I saw several very good 200 level tickets, and second night there was a back of the arena 100 level. Go get 'em!

For the Sept 20 Chicago show there is a SINGLE seat available behind the stage in the 100 level for $95. There may be some other singles, but there are no multiples together so far for this show.

For the Sept 21 Chicago show, there are upper level beside the stage seating for 2 people at $95 a piece. No tickets available if your buying for 3 or more people together.

Nothing for the DC shows. I'm looking for tix for some stranded friends, so if anyone finds any, let me know!

STING2 said:
For the Sept 20 Chicago show there is a SINGLE seat available behind the stage in the 100 level for $95. There may be some other singles, but there are no multiples together so far for this show.

For the Sept 21 Chicago show, there are upper level beside the stage seating for 2 people at $95 a piece. No tickets available if your buying for 3 or more people together.

I just pulled up a great single for the first Chicago show and 2 very good seats together. I'm surprised how long tickets have been up on ticketmaster.com, usually they are snatched up right away, but this time they have been lingering for a long time.

Chizip said:

I just pulled up a great single for the first Chicago show and 2 very good seats together. I'm surprised how long tickets have been up on ticketmaster.com, usually they are snatched up right away, but this time they have been lingering for a long time.

I thought it was somewhat clear (based on ticket sales of the third leg Chicago shows) that Chicago has not been a strong market for U2 this tour? In fact, ticket drops (not including GA drops) for the first leg shows in Chicago took awhile to be exhausted, too. Heck, ebay prices barely reach face value whereas all other shows are above face value (maybe excepting Detroit and St. Louis).

I've not seen any tickets for the L.A. shows pop up at all, then again they are not til November. I keep hoping...

STING2 said:

I just found 2 section 120 row 9's on Adam's side of the ellipse...

Back
Top Bottom