Ticketmaster anounce name change

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
After the fiasco that was the u2 preorder,ticketmaster have anounced that they intend to change the company name to try and distance themselves.
The new name will now be 'ticketfuckdog'.A company spokesman said"we are fucking useless and i hope that by changing our name, that will con more suckers out of their hardearned cash for the rest of the vertigo tour"
BASTARDS

So your booking didn't quite go according to plan then?;)

From past experiences of this company - even on a small West End theatre basis - the common name became "TicketMonster."

I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one that got screwed. I got as far as the page where I was to enter my code then it just froze on the next page. I tried later and was just sent to the "code not accepted" page! What a load of rubbish!

I've sent an email regarding this, has any one received a response from them yet?? As they don't go up for a public sale till Friday there should really be time to get this crap sorted out. If I continue to get the shaft with this I will seriously begin to reconsider being a fan of this band....

What are you all getting so pissed about? U2 negotiated a discount on Ticketbastards fees for all of us. As antiquated as the Propaganda system seemed to be, why does that just seem like such a better way of doing things?

Last edited:
Fees were only discounted for the american side of things. For four tickets in the UK was nearly £400. they were £85 each, then almost £40 booking fee THEN P+P. Get real Ticketbastards. Last time I go to your site for anything. Roll on Friday and normal ticket channels and decent companys to give our money to.:mad: :mad::madspit: :mad: :madspit: :mad: :madspit: :mad: :madspit: :madspit:

I was wondering about that, since my experience in presales last year, half the time the "password" didn't even work, there was no one to call, you couldn't get through on the phone just that maze of press 1, press 2. And yea, they charge us their big huge fees for this pleasure. The entire world hates Ticketsatan.

Propaganda was really simple and that is why it worked. Guaranteed tickets, for one show. Or two. You just had to send an old-fashioned envelope and that was it, two weeks later you got your tickets. Old-fashioned, but functioning. And no outrageous ticket service charges.

Back
Top Bottom