Ticketmaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Is it possible to get GA for two shows on Ticketmaster? I am May 24th and 26th and want GA for both, but it seems near impossible with time getting the tix. I will order May 26th first so I know I have the best for last. Also, will there still be GA left on Saturday morning? I hope presale doesn't eat them all up....

SMB

If you do it on Ticketmaster I suggest doing what I just did... go to the website and near the bottom you can sign up for an account. The day before you buy them, update all your info for your mailing adress and credit card # and EVERYTHING. Thus, you can click on the tickets and buy right away before they sell out. That's all I've got for ya - I'm wondering if I can get GA tix from tm as well after I buy my two GA tix from presale... :)

ticketmaster has a little blurb on the presale. so should you go dircetly to ticketmaster and sign in or just follow the link supplied by u2?

Do you guys's get your tickets mailed usually or do you pick them up yourself? And is express mail worth it?

Back
Top Bottom