ticket release

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FeaRghus

Babyface
hey dudes,
I'm new here and a big U2 fan (duh) I know a lot of the U2 tour but I don't know when the tickets will be released... and thats something I really liked to know :)
I also know you guys don't know when the tickets will be released... but when anyone of you hear something about: Ticket Release!! please post here :) thank you

Oh yeah... I might be a little bit to early with this post ... but you can't be early enough :)

Hi there!

Believe me, there will be a huge worldwide announcement from U2 that you won't miss (and I doubt anyone will miss) but don't worry -- Interference.com will definitely post about it here!! Hold tight!

i just don't want to be in a position when tickets get announced and its too late for me to join the right club or membership thing or wahtever to get the good tickets...

I'm from south africa where when u2 toured you could still get tickets like a week later... this whole bug london people queuing for 2 days to get madonna tickets has kinda freaked me out and i dont want to miss out.

any suggestions people??

Back
Top Bottom