Ticket Prices For The UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vertigo Fly

The Fly
Well as they never announced the ticket prices for gigs in the UK would people who have bought from the pre sale say what the price is at each gig.

I'm mainly interested in the Manchester gig but prices at any UK gigs will be useful

Cheers

It's £55 for GA, and I think the seating is ranging from £65-£85 from what I could see in the short time I had to book tickets.

55 quid for G.A. - apologises but they are conning bastards, i barely earn that a week on my part time job. I 'm really f***ing angry that i paid 25 pounds to become a 'member' and now they wont another 55! My expectations were maximum standing price 40 pounds, i'm disgusted in the way they are losing sight of thier fans. Do think all the new fans at under 21 are going to fork out 55 quid for tickets, ridiculous.

I have to admit that it's a bit nasty to not publicise the prices before the presale began. You'll probably have quite a few people like me making a 'panic' purchase without realising the full cost. We just want the tickets, think about the consequences later....type of thing.

I am disappointed with the prices though, such a shame.

1 x wasted Propaganda subscription
1 x wasted U2.com membership
1 x migrane trying to get tickets
4 x massively over-priced GA tickets (if I'm lucky).

I'm going to find it hard defending U2 from now on in I tell you!

My wife is pregnant so I've gone for reserved seating at Glasgow.

And bloody hell is it expensive. £60 or £85 a ticket.

bammo2 said:
my thoughts exactly, daveone. I mean, do they really need to charge that much

Lets see...millemium stadium. 60,000-ish capacity

lets say half standing, half seated.

30000 x 85 = 2550000

30000 x 55 = 1650000

total = 4,200,000

I only hope that for this price they are putting on one hell of a production...

I'm just shocked at the price increase over Elevation. Where did this huge jump come from? I could understand it if it was a small arena tour and had more of a production to put on. But when you add on the merchandising....

I was waiting patiently and my PC crashed.
I've re-entered my code and it says it's already been used:sad:

i just hope they answer their emails quick and sort it out

october36 said:

Try deleting your cookies - I had the same problem.

Thing is now when i go in, the ticketmaster page is now void.

It's ridiculous! American tickets are a lot cheaper even though they're playing indoor arenas. Why are the European prices so incredibly f*cking high? Amsterdam isn't that bad (50 to 70 euros) compared to the UK prices. And they're playing HUGE stadiums. I'm very dissapointed by this...

hey, could someone please tell me what means reserved or unresrved tickets?

I must say, even though I'm not involved in this pre-sale crap, that £55 for a standing ticket at Manchester might just make me miss out this time. That is just ferocious pricing.

ClaytonMan said:

then why when i finally got into unreserved did it only give seating options, this is ridiculous. (Manchester that is)

Hmmm, cant explain that, because it shouldnt have done it. Maybe the allocation of GA's have gone and they're offering the alternative.....?

october36 said:

same problem - dleeted cookies - still buggered

f-ing joke this is!! how come the americans get arenas and cheaper tickets!

fluffy123 said:

Hmmm, cant explain that, because it shouldnt have done it. Maybe the allocation of GA's have gone and they're offering the alternative.....?

on seating options drop down there should be an unreserved option

Back
Top Bottom