Things said/done by fans during the Vertigo tour that make you go DUH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bombergirl1978 said:
Whats the deal with these girls thinking cleavage gets them on stage? I mean Bono pulls up a whole variety of people lol, not just the one with the least amount of clothing. :huh::madspit:

Besides, anyone taken a good look at Ali? She's not exactly bustin' out in the boob department. I don't think Bono is a breast man. (If he was I SURELY would have made it on stage LOL LOL)

So, check this out!

I went to the ETS pre-show party and they announce they are giving away 6 wristbands to the elipse!!! (milwaukee) They end up giving away 4. So I ask about the last 2. They say there aren't any more! I'm angry because I'm betting some big-titted blonde got them...

Come to find out after the show, they were the WRONG wristbands! They were for the floor NOT the elipse! Then last night I find out the ETS guy who scammed us with the wrong wristbands was seen giving out a pair of the RIGHT wristbands to a of BIMBOS at the show!!!

Actually, I'm relieved I didn't win the wrong wristbands! I'd be hysterical with anger and frustration

Also, IMO, I couldn't see enough from the soundboard. You can't see the lights on the elipse and I felt like I was on my toes trying to see the band...I felt like I was missing out.

Last edited:
longingforBono said:

OMG talk about two broads in need of a bitch slap. Wish I had been there to deliver!

no kidding. as many people that are out there wanting desperately to get U2 tickets, and these dorks get them? honestly. :censored: :rant:

Back
Top Bottom