There IS going to be a 3rd date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
two shots said:
maybe the got sick of us clicking it.

I don't know why but I am laughing away to myself here, it must be hysteria.

I know I was sick of clicking it anyway.

maybe we should just close the browsers and continue working?

I can't take that sort of adrenalin rush every Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Thats true enough.
(But I do have seats, sorry... did I not mention that already. But was hoping for pitch so can be with the same friends I was there with 18 years ago..... and a Sunday gig would maybe have given me another chance.

Anyway, I count myself lucky to be going at all. No point in negativity.

think something is on, think your only allowed 3 events per year at croke that aint GAA affiliated

Yes 3 non GAA events per annum in Croke Park, it is booked for the Sunday but that could very well be to take down the stage and repair/re-lay the pitch.

See that londonticketshop.com site is selling tickets for Sunday gigs in Croker for 150 sterling. How do they get away with that? Selling overpriced tickets for dates not announced. It's really annoying that they can do this.

alibee said:
See that londonticketshop.com site is selling tickets for Sunday gigs in Croker for 150 sterling. How do they get away with that? Selling overpriced tickets for dates not announced. It's really annoying that they can do this.

There's another site that was selling tickets to TWO unannounced Manchester dates. Insane. I hope no-one bought them.

alibee said:
Yes 3 non GAA events per annum in Croke Park, it is booked for the Sunday but that could very well be to take down the stage and repair/re-lay the pitch.

but it would also take a day or so to build so dont think that counts...................

The Jeepster said:

but it would also take a day or so to build so dont think that counts...................

They do have the day of the 24th to assemble it before the show that night. They don't have that same amount of time after the gig on the 25th!

That said, looking at the tour schedule, they definitely won't spend a whole day dismantling.

from what people are saying they tour stadiums with two stages. so there will be a stage set up in cardiff before they finish dublin. apparantly they did this also on popmart, where local people say that the stage at dublin was still being dismantled the day of a show in belfast.

chrissybaby said:
from what people are saying they tour stadiums with two stages. so there will be a stage set up in cardiff before they finish dublin. apparantly they did this also on popmart, where local people say that the stage at dublin was still being dismantled the day of a show in belfast.

quite interesting!

so is there any more news about the possible 3rd gig?

Back
Top Bottom