The Worst Dublin Tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

project dublin

Babyface
I wanted to know if anyone else got worse ticket that mine during the Dublin pre-sale? Sect. 728 Row H Nose-Bleed seats during the pre-sale. . . priceless.

I got section 720 , row J, CANAL (The BACK of the STADIUM). I had a lot of problems getting past the waiting page-when I finally did an hour later-that is what I got. I'm SOOOOO pissed. I've e-mailed u2.com through the CONTACT link (on the bottom of the u2.com homepage) THREE times. I've heard Nothing! Any suggestions? I really think I got screwed. I don't even have the space on my credit card to try to get four more tickets in a better section. Any suggestions? Has anyone had any luck getting ticketmaster to change their seats? I tried. They seem to only be helping those whose access code didn't work.

project dublin said:
I wanted to know if anyone else got worse ticket that mine during the Dublin pre-sale? Sect. 728 Row H Nose-Bleed seats during the pre-sale. . . priceless.

I found it so easy to get GA tickets for Dublin, 6 hours after they went on sale. Plus i was doing it off a dial up connection and it was still fine...

I got 2 for section 329 this morning..I think those are good, right? I had a big problem with my code not working, American ticketmaster didnt do sh*t and then I called ticketmaster in Ireland and after being on hold for like 20 min (yea, my phone bill is going to be wonderful!) they were super nice and gave me a new code and everything and I just pulled up these seats. So there is still hope for everyone!!

question: on the seating chart where it says HOGAN STAND, are there seats where it says that or are the next seats off of the ground the greenish blue section? thanks.

The problem is I used my code already. I can't believe you got those seats. If I go in and try to get new seats I'm afraid they'll cancel them on me since I already used my code. How do I get ahold of Fanfire. Is that what it's called? HELP!!!

Back
Top Bottom