The way i got it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dafish1234

The Fly
Was to put 1 best available. I think thats the only way it finds anything once its near sold out...

Unfortunately yeah. I was supposed to be going with two friends of mine but it didn't find anything when I searched 3. It found tickets when I searched 1. Perhaps I'll try try to trade later.

But I think if you just want to secure tickets, the best advice is to do what I did, rather than get shut out completely. This will be the first time I've seen them live so I was willing to make the sacrifice...

As soon as the second philly show went on sale, I selected 2 at "ANY PRICE". For section I entered "BEST AVAILABILE" and under the "additional" tab, I selected "GENERAL ADMISSION". That's how a got 2 GA's.

I had 2 GA's to Philly, but there was an error. Now I'm going by myself. I'm in Section 104.

I was able to get through for May9 Chicago right away and landed 2 GA tix by selecting 49.50 and best available. Wait time was under a min and I manged to get out without it freezing, like so many others had happen during the presale.

I was done with the order by 10:01 and went back to try again and had an immediate wait time of 15min+.

Apparently Ticketmaster thinks $50 nosebleeds and $180 lower bowl seats are "better" than $50 GAs.

Huh.

I'm confused. I've heard contradicting things about whether or not selecting "best available" and nothing else gives you GA. Has anyone actually gotten GA tix by just selecting "best available"? Not having to select GA or 49.50 could save valuable seconds.

pookybear said:
I'm confused. I've heard contradicting things about whether or not selecting "best available" and nothing else gives you GA. Has anyone actually gotten GA tix by just selecting "best available"? Not having to select GA or 49.50 could save valuable seconds.

This was a question I asked Ticketbastard "customer support" 3 days before the general sale but got nothing, just the usual jibberjabber automated response b.s. they send out, the stuff that's only useful to first-time ticketmaster users. Seems I don't have the connections to get that kind of top secret info outta' those jokers.

Back
Top Bottom