The setlist party that never ends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattip2000

New Yorker
Someone mentioned exchanging AOL instant messenger screen names towards the end of the last setlist party. Any blue crack addicts who want to please leave your screen names here.

Mine is conveniently pattip2000

Mods I hope its ok I start this list here, if not please move it.

pattip2000 said:
Someone mentioned exchanging AOL instant messenger screen names towards the end of the last setlist party. Any blue crack addicts who want to please leave your screen names here.

Mine is conveniently pattip2000

Mods I hope its ok I start this list here, if not please move it.

You should wait to ask until the 26th at 7:00 eastern for the 1st ever End Of The Year Fake Setlist Party! Since so many of us are craving more "blue crack" let's go out into 2006 with one last hoorah! :hyper:

Be there or be triangle! :wink:

pattip2000 said:
I didn't know one was planned, when did that happen?

We planned it on one of the Survivor threads a day or two ago.

26 December, 7pm US eastern time. LemonMacPhisto and I have already designed the setlist and audio of it will be streamed. :)

Hell yes! :rockon:

The setlist doesn't have everything everyone wants but it will own so much it's not even funny

It takes leases on your mother's car it owns so much

LemonMacPhisto said:
Hell yes! :rockon:

The setlist doesn't have everything everyone wants but it will own so much it's not even funny

It takes leases on your mother's car it owns so much

Is it 90s heavy?

Longer than the normal one, but you'll see at the party :)

I don't want to spoil it! :wink:

Axver did it?

oh, geez.. it will have a zillion snippets and like (properly) eleven live versions of 11 O'Clock Tick Tock... :tsk:

I hadn't heard a word about it :shrug:

oh, and my AOL IM is: RockChick1964. Please try to refrain from randomly IMing during the day, as I'm usually working during the day... :wave: (added patti, since she's the only one who posted her AOL IM addy)

I bet they will do the Geaorge Bush Rap/Acrobat/ZOo Station from the Hereshy Tapes right?

Woah, not only is Gen. Chat back, but he's back with a new avatar!

Party tonight! :hyper:

There are gonna be huge surprises and setlist shake-ups I can feel it, and thats SO nice. i luvs you interference :hug:

See ya there!

When the show Ax and I made is over I don't see why not :shrug:

it depends, it's pretty long

Back
Top Bottom