The official Zwervers2 banner thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1stOne said:

Zwervers you will go down in history for breaking the VertigoX2 habit. Coooooooooooooooool that it happened while you were there........................much more than a coincidence. I think it was fate.

let's leave it at that then hahaha...

what a night what a SHOW..

1stOne said:

Zwervers you will go down in history for breaking the VertigoX2 habit. Coooooooooooooooool that it happened while you were there........................much more than a coincidence. I think it was fate.

It is kinda odd, really, that it happened tonight! He would have thought that? There were no signs of it coming whatsoever :wink: What should the subject of the next thread be :mac: :wink:

U2Man said:

It is kinda odd, really, that it happened tonight! He would have thought that? There were no signs of it coming whatsoever :wink: What should the subject of the next thread be :mac: :wink:

You choose U2Man cos you're the one that gets things done around here. :yes:

U2Man said:

That's why we need some agreement on the next subject.......:wink: :hug:

Does anybody want to hear crumbs? :whistle: :wink:

Why not take an even bigger chance go with sublimimal(spelling way off there) messages too?

Idea:

PLAY

CRUMBSkillFROMchrisYOURmartinTABLE

(PS sorry for lowering the tone of the banners)

LJT said:

Why not take an even bigger chance go with sublimimal(spelling way off there) messages too?

Idea:

PLAY

CRUMBSkillFROMchrisYOURmartinTABLE

(PS sorry for lowering the tone of the banners)
We wouldn't want Chris Martin killed :shame:

You speaks of signs and wonders, but I need sonmething other...(like to be there when they actually play it for example)

How about VertigoX2 got crumbed...Bring back VertigoX2 for the new thread:lol:

LJT said:
I needed telling off for that...forgive me:sad: ?

You're forgiven, not forgotten :wink:

Why did I have to quote Andrea here? Well, there's a reason for that....

1stOne said:

How about VertigoX2 got crumbed...Bring back VertigoX2 for the new thread:lol:

Don't even think about it Sylvia.........

I am actually anxious to see if someone is gonna do this, there were, after all, so many people liking the double Vertigo.... :wink:

Last edited:
1stOne said:
We forgive cuddly teddy bear and it was very witty:giggle:

I am still a teddy bear in your eyes?...well i have been told i am cuddly:wink: so much so they were sleeping on me last week end..camping is a strange but wonderful experience:D

Teddy bear's stomach is growling..must sadly depart for dinner...rarrr....have a good rest of day:up:

U2Man said:

Don't even think about it Sylvia.........

I am actually anxious to see if someone is gonna do this, there were, after all, so many people liking the double Vertigo.... :wink:

Yes, I was one of them, but you've all brainwashed me (and the novelty had worn off). Someone is bound to complain and in you'll go lke a steamroller arguing with them.

YES YOU WILL!!!!!!

1stOne said:

Yes, I was one of them, but you've all brainwashed me (and the novelty had worn off). Someone is bound to complain and in you'll go lke a steamroller arguing with them.

YES YOU WILL!!!!!!

:wink: steamroller? How charming... :wink:

zwervers2 said:

hahaha KUEFC09U2 Vertigo twice was gone for one night!!!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:
i know, i dont mean nothing bad, i just like it when they do it twice :) i wouldnt mind either way though

KUEFC09U2 said:
i know, i dont mean nothing bad, i just like it when they do it twice :) i wouldnt mind either way though

let me tell you KUEFC09U2 and I'm really almost ashamed for saying this :drool: but if they would have come back after 40 with Vertigo I really wouldn;t have mind to be honest...Listening to oots GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER ME BODY...THIS was such an amazing concert!!!!:drool:

zwervers2 said:

let me tell you KUEFC09U2 and I'm really almost ashamed for saying this :drool: but if they would have come back after 40 with Vertigo I really wouldn;t have mind to be honest...Listening to oots GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER ME BODY...THIS was such an amazing concert!!!!:drool:

I just read this report by a guy on u2tours.com...:hmm:

Just before the start of the show an associate of 'Elevation Partners’ who was on the platform in front of the mixing desk showed me the setlist. I could not believe my eyes: Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Miss Sarajevo (who expected this one?) and Original Of The Species full electric. The setlist also said ´Vertigo´ as the last song, but they must have changed their minds. Great to hear `40` instead...

I rest my case:wink:

zwervers2 said:

am really glad you had a fantastic time :), am just listening back to manchester 1 and rembering hearing vertigo 2 and just thinking how it gave me this unbelivable feeling of closure and energy, thats one reason why i love it :)

plus i just loved the one bono had his little rant about it being too early for the show to start :) and obviously it got put back an hour for manchester 2,

zwervers2 said:

I just read this report by a guy on u2tours.com...:hmm:

Just before the start of the show an associate of 'Elevation Partners’ who was on the platform in front of the mixing desk showed me the setlist. I could not believe my eyes: Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Miss Sarajevo (who expected this one?) and Original Of The Species full electric. The setlist also said ´Vertigo´ as the last song, but they must have changed their minds. Great to hear `40` instead...

I rest my case:wink:

Hey Zwervers, that makes it even more special.

Back
Top Bottom