The official "VERTIGO2" and "that song before U2 comes on" APPRECIATION THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
The official "VERTIGO2" and "that song before U2 comes on" APPRECIATION THREAD

you know it... WE NEEDED THIS THREAD

Doesn't anyone LOVE VERTIGO 2?

does anyone know and love what's that song before U2 comes on stage?

don'y you LOVE appreciation threads?

SPREAD THE LOVE!! :love:

:dance: :mad: :wink: :lol: :hyper: :combust: :lock: :dance: :dancing:

The song is "Wake Up" by The Arcade Fire...check out their debut album Funeral...its really great!

at least they arent playing Wake Up before and after the concert

Chizip said:
at least they arent playing Wake Up before and after the concert

:lol:

you're possibly the funniest person here.

Wait, so is this a thread appreciating the band playing Vertigo twice, or just the second time they play Vertigo? What about the first time? I think the first Vertigo is severely underrated, everyone always talks about the second one :madspit:

AtomicBono said:

:lol:

you're possibly the funniest person here.

Wait, so is this a thread appreciating the band playing Vertigo twice, or just the second time they play Vertigo? What about the first time? I think the first Vertigo is severely underrated, everyone always talks about the second one :madspit:

:laugh: your right! the second Vertigo gets sooo much more attention then the first one.

I appreciate both Vertigos :up:

And Arcade Fire...well they are from Montreal so what can i say they rock!...:hyper:

pepokiss said:
NEW SETLIST...

Wake Up
Everyone
Vertigo
Vertigo
Everyone
Wake up

:rockon:

That's the worst setlist ever, do you really think U2 would play such a short setlist?! :tsk:

Wake Up
Everyone
Vertigo
City of Vertigo (they play the intro to COBL, then switch to Vertigo. it's a SURPRISE!)
Miracle Drug/Vertigo (snippet)
Sometimes You Can't Make Vertigo ("but can you hear me when I SIIIIIIIIIIIIIING...hello hello, hola! I'm at a place called Vertigo!)
Vertigo Or Else (Vertigo sung with Love and Peace or Else's lyrics...it's EXPERIMENTAL!)
Sunday Bloody Sunday/Native Son (snippet)
Bullet the Blue Sky/Vertigo (snippet)
Pride (In the Name of Vertigo) (Bono forgets the lyrics to Pride, so he just sings Vertigo instead)
Where the Streets Have No Vertigo (ironically enough, the streets DO have Vertigo... the intro to Streets is played and at that critical point in the song, before it explodes, the band launch into VERTIGO! WOW!)
Vertigo/One (snippet)

Encore 1:
Native Son
Vertigo
Vertigo/Native Son (snippet)
Native Son/Vertigo (snippet)

Encore 2:
Vertigo/Vertigo (snippet)
Vertigo 2/Native Son (snippet)/Vertigo (snippet)/40 (snippet)/Bad(snippet)/Vertigo (snippet) (with a speech about encore, which comes from the Italian word meaning to "play the same song at least catorce times")

Everyone
Wake Up
Everyone
Wake Up

almost forgot the extra Wake Up's!!

WHOOOAAAAA OHHHHH WHOOOOAAAA OHHHH OHHH OHHH OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHH WHOOOOAAAA OHHH OHHHH OHHH OHHHHHHHHHH ...

Damn, but that's an amazing song!

corianderstem said:
WHOOOAAAAA OHHHHH WHOOOOAAAA OHHHH OHHH OHHH OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHH WHOOOOAAAA OHHH OHHHH OHHH OHHHHHHHHHH ...

Damn, but that's an amazing song!

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH!

Vertigo is very profound and mindblowing song.
Look lyrics: yeah yeah yeah, that shakes up the crowd every time it's performed on the same show.

AtomicBono said:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH!

YEAH:rockon:

Yeah could actually be the last word Bono has ever sung when they decide to stop touring...well it's suits this "sold 150 million copies" band that's for sure..

no he'll end at just give me what i want... and no1 gets hurt

edge: Bono this is our last gig
Bono : No f*in way, hello hello, im now goin 2 hurt the edge
bono runs off round the stage chasing edge

Back
Top Bottom