The Offcial Interference 1st Annual Love In.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princey said:

so is it more of a festival than a day-event?? cos at first i was under the impression the love-in was just a day thing...
it was just a day event, but with it being such a good thing it just carried on, we will have one everytime the tensions rise ;)

plus i dont have the ability to close them :p

U2@NYC said:
Let's all do the butt-grabbing Taiwanese dance to celebrate... :up:

Taiwan_-_Nekkid_boys_aboriginal_dance_grabbing_ass.jpg

subtle filename for this pic...and wtf are they grabbing? :yikes:

ruffian said:

U2Man, you're getting *no* love until you post your picture, with your dog. :shame: Don't make me come over there...

Now I will never post my picture............I'm waiting for you!!! (you'll change your mind about the *no* love-thing as soon as you get here) :drool: :drool: :drool:

:wink:

U2Man said:

Now I will never post my picture............I'm waiting for you!!! (you'll change your mind about the *no* love-thing as soon as you get here) :drool: :drool: :drool:

smilie_flagge14.gif
:lol: You are such a smart ass,, You are making me all proud of being Danish

yimou said:

smilie_flagge14.gif
:lol: You are such a smart ass,, You are making me all proud of being Danish

Thanks yimou....:wink:

Next time ruffian is in Denmark, I wouldn't want to miss the sight of a beautiful woman walking along our coast line :heart:

kerteminde_strand.jpg

Can you see it? :love:

ok boys, i'm packing my bags...and i might add that i biked along your beautiful coast line near liseleje for about 50kms one day and my butt still hurts :grumpy:

ruffian said:
ok boys, i'm packing my bags...and i might add that i biked along your beautiful coast line near liseleje for about 50kms one day and my butt still hurts :grumpy:

....because of the butt-grabbing lately, or? :wink:

ehm, packing your bags? Are you coming already :hyper: :love: ?

Ruffian, i thought it was a joke that you had visited Denmark before :lol:

yimou said:
Ruffian, i thought it was a joke that you had visited Denmark before :lol:

I was just there in June--i went to a wedding. there was a lot of toasting, a lot of drinking and a lot of kissing :wink: you crazy danes!

*sniff* and to think, you boys didn't even invite me for licorice or a floddeballe (or however you spell it)

the butt grabbing is an altogether different thing :sexywink:

ruffian said:

I was just there in June--i went to a wedding. there was a lot of toasting, a lot of drinking and a lot of kissing :wink: you crazy danes!

*sniff* and to think, you boys didn't even invite me for licorice or a floddeballe (or however you spell it)

Well, I'd be glad to buy you a flødebolle if you should ever come back :sexywink:

ruffian said:

Ah, thats cool Ruffian :up:

Next time then give us a days warning, and you can get all the flødeboller you want :up:

After all then we ARE Danish gentlemen :D Right U2Man ??

yimou said:

Ah, thats cool Ruffian :up:

Next time then give us a days warning, and you can get all the flødeboller you want :up:

After all then we ARE Danish gentlemen :D Right U2Man ??

That is indeed what we are yimou :up:

ruffian can have all the flødeboller she wants :heart: :wink:

Goodnight yimou, it's getting terribly late....:wink:

U2Man said:

That is indeed what we are yimou :up:

ruffian can have all the flødeboller she wants :heart: :wink:

Goodnight yimou, it's getting terribly late....:wink:

Goodnight U2Man,, C U

:uhoh:
after the Sharon Osbourne thread I'm thinkin' the love-in might be over...we definitely need a no-show setlist party to get the bickering back on track :wink:

ruffian said:
:uhoh:
after the Sharon Osbourne thread I'm thinkin' the love-in might be over...we definitely need a no-show setlist party to get the bickering back on track :wink:

Just say the word and I'll come up with a set for everyone to argue over. :wink:

Axver said:

Just say the word and I'll come up with a set for everyone to argue over. :wink:

i'm only coming to the party if you promise to use bad words.

redkat said:

:yes: please this forum has gotten grumpy

Yeah, what the hell? The Eurigo tour ends and then ya get a post about a certain part of the forum not being interesting and suddenly it explodes into "everything on the board sucks" then everything goes right back to where it was before. :huh:

Miringeltje said:

Hi every-one
:wave:
I already thought I would find most of the setlist partiers in here.

:applaud:
Great idea, another non setlist party
:up:
I wanna come.

axver will issue invitations if he ever gets his lazy kiwi arse out of bed :mad: let's see...we'll need all the regulars: kellyahern, ramblin rose, lila, wildhoneyalways, the danish crew (beachball, U2Man, Yimou), U2Dork...U2@NYC, of course :drool: and we'll ask neutral to stand at the door and frisk everyone before they come in :wink:

Back
Top Bottom