The Offcial Interference 1st Annual Love In.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yimou said:
Consider it grabbed :wink:

Thank you.
832d3e37.gif

I don' t like being left out. :hug:

Princey said:

maybe some people just like to watch instead of getting stuck in.

Sickos...

:lmao:

The one night I tear myself away from the blue crack for an early night and look what I miss:yell:
Did U2Man have an early night ?:uhoh:

zwervers2 said:

yep, I just wrote the best song I've ever written so this calls for a celebration:wink:

OOOOHH!!! Can't wait for that to go on my iPod:wink:

so as the one who started the love in, i must as DO YOU FEEL LOVED? has this love in been a help to you guys? do we all love care and respect eachother?

would it ever be worth creating a second annual love in should tensions raise again?

KUEFC09U2 said:
so as the one who started the love in, i must as DO YOU FEEL LOVED? has this love in been a help to you guys? do we all love care and respect eachother?

would it ever be worth creating a second annual love in should tensions raise again?

More love ins please
blowingkisses.gif

ok, let me make it clear I'm *only* here for the butt grabbing. screw the love part.

:lmao: ok, *why* you have that picture in the first place...

here i thought I wouldn't be seeing you again, and we're ass grabbing and everything. what a great day :heart:

ruffian said:
:lmao: ok, *why* you have that picture in the first place...

here i thought I wouldn't be seeing you again, and we're ass grabbing and everything. what a great day :heart:

Google does wonders, bella... :wink:

Justin is grabbing too:

justin1.jpg

Interference seems to get more perverted by the hour... I am wondering how long will it be before someone offers to host a virtual orgy :ohmy:

Last edited:
U2@NYC said:

Google does wonders, bella... :wink:

Interference seems to get more perverted by the hour... I am wondering how long will it be before someone offers to host a virtual orgy :ohmy:

oh, you have no idea what goes on in some threads... :sexywink: and it's the women who are the worst/best...

Back
Top Bottom